Griffey Swingman Remix crosstrainers blk/white...where are they???

For the last F&F I went into my local champs hoping to find an odd pair of freshwaters and when the manager was looking thru the system he couldn'tfind the max 1s, but he did find the swingman Remix black/white. I had no idea what they were, but I ordered 2 pairs nonetheless. when i picked them up atanother store the manager there said he had never seen them before and so I went online to see if champs, eastbay, etc had them and couldn't find themanywhere. so, i looked on nike.com and still nothing. in short, i can't find them for sale ANYWHERE, even ebay (i've seen 1 pair listed in the last 2weeks), so what's the deal? did they release in limited numbers? is this also an urban account shoe (i can't imagine that it would be)? thanks inadvance, Jeremiah

All colorways of this shoe were released very limited. Retail is $95 on them which is pretty cheap but eBay pops up w/a few colorways for way too much everynow and then. I believe *@$@'s has them in the black/white colorway you mentioned because they sell the cleated version there. The "JackieRobinson" colorway is nice, but I wouldn't pay over retail for them.

its a champs in store exclusive (both black/white and jackie) - it doesnt show up in venator's inventory (ie eastbay, champs, footlocker online) but can bestore ordered with champs' internal upc, not nike sku
-supposedly only the highest moving champs got them - in LA/OC - it was brea and bev center only

I actually saw these in a couple Champs out here in CT, and I ended up picking up the Jackie Robinson pair, simply because I love the detail they added to it.I thought the White/Black pair looks really good too. Here are some pics of mine:

these are not limited at all ... any shoe that pops up in the champs around my house can't be limited

Trifecta!!!!
n1701603056_28123_8343636.jpg

jackie robinsons jr wore them on jackie robinsons day thats why they have 42 on the back . if u can hook me up with a 10.5 peace

where did those volt swingman remixes show up?

do you have the nike sku or the champs sku -if they were from champs

they are all avail at champs

jackes/volts/GR wht/blks

all are 95$, i've really only seen these at champs for those who wonder where to get em....

I've never seen those white/royal ones at Champs, only the other two colors, are those more limited or did they release separately?

Back
Top Bottom