Growing your hair out vol. Thick Hair

Anyone with super thick hair ever grow it out? I'm a white guy but I have really thick, coarse hair. How did it turn out? My hair is starting to get uglyso I'm trying to figure out if I want to go through with it or cut this mop.

Any advice would help, thanks.

haha I'm not I've never really grown my hair out past a certain length, I'm curious what it'll look like

Originally Posted by the north west

I don't know but please don't try to get dreads
*Thinks about what Mom from Transformers said*
laugh.gif

Please dont grow it out, I hate seeing dudes with mop tops thinking its cool
Everytime I see this dude and his hair I wanna punch him as hard as I can in the back of his skull
mad.gif

214sg0i.jpg

One of the many reasons I hate Zack and Cody of the Suite Life is because of their hair, dudes are straight annoying

Originally Posted by JayHood23

One of the many reasons I hate Zack and Cody of the Suite Life is because of their hair, dudes are straight annoying
I hope ur watching that with ur child. If not..
smh.gif
@ you for many reasons including worrying about what children are doing.

Originally Posted by starbury03

I hope ur watching that with ur child. If not..
smh.gif
@ you for many reasons including worrying about what children are doing.
I have a nephew and
smh.gif
@ you worried about what I'm doing.
Sidenote the chick that plays their mom would get the business
pimp.gif

well, im black and when i used to have hair, i would never rock the afro between braids...cuz my hair was very thick, curly and coarse....it always would looklike my fro was extra skimpy cuz it would shrink up when i washed it...even though my hair was like a foot long...so i used to comb it out with a blow dryer itand put it in a pony tail until i got some braids...

but for you....just shampoo and also use conditioner, then blow dry it, and it should hold for a good week without kinking up

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

Anyone with super thick hair ever grow it out? I'm a white guy but I have really thick, coarse hair. How did it turn out? My hair is starting to get ugly so I'm trying to figure out if I want to go through with it or cut this mop.

i am currently in the same predicament.

Anyone with super thick hair ever grow it out? I'm a white guy but I have really thick, coarse hair. How did it turn out? My hair is starting to get ugly so I'm trying to figure out if I want to go through with it or cut this mop.

You're not alone bro. I too am trying to grow my hair but don't know what to do with it. I too have so much hair and it's real thick. I can'tcomb it a certain way or style it. Damn thing has a mind of it's own and does what it wants. I hate my hair! Any tips on want can I do???

i have realy thin hair. so i cant grow it out for fear of me looking like a female.

I'd say my hair is about a half inch to 3/4 of an inch longer than this.

n512304744_614375_4420.jpg
personally, if i were you, i'd keep my hair about where you have it in this pic...

clean cut hair is much better than a mop imo.

i try to keep my hair clean cut as much as possible...don't get that hairy neck thing going
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Otis Dont Play That

^^^^Moar pics of her
devil.gif

Co-sign.

But back to the topic. I have really thick hair as well and when it grows out its gets wavy too. Filipino/White. When i grew my hair out back in highschooli had a fro. It was pretty cool and i even got props from the black homies at school for having the best fro for a not black person. I would brush it thenpick it.

Please dont grow it out, I hate seeing dudes with mop tops thinking its cool
Everytime I see this dude and his hair I wanna punch him as hard as I can in the back of his skull
mad.gif

214sg0i.jpg
laugh.gif

I have think hair as well and have been growing it out the past 6 months.

You just have to get past that awkward phase where it looks like a mess. Once you get through that you'll be happy.

Originally Posted by srvballer

You just have to get past that awkward phase where it looks like a mess. Once you get through that you'll be happy.

are you white?

Originally Posted by srvballer

are you white?
Persian...so I guess its a bit different
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom