'G's to Gents' Star Wanted for Brutal Baby Attack

anything he gets isnt even close to being on par to what he did to that baby.

i'd like to wrap a hammer in a towel and beat his body to a pulp.

there is nothing an infant can do to piss you off.

they stop crying eventually and if you do something small they will stop also.

i want this _ beheaded.

not surprised

http://
Gs2Gents_sucker_punch.gif

I wanted someone on the show to beat him to a pulp, but they were all fake thugs just as much as he was.

I'll stop from passing judgment until the whole thing plays off, but how do you even end up in that kind of position?
And for both of the parents-- what kind of negligence has to be going on for a one-year-old to have suffered broken arms, wrist, collarbone, leg (seeing asKesan said he never laid hands on the baby). There's some baffling $%!* going on in the world.

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

Sick...

How could you do such a thing to a child...

what could a baby even do to make u do that?
babies can be the most annoying things in the world. i've definitely wanted to strangle a few.

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

Sick...

babies can be the most annoying things in the world. i've definitely wanted to strangle a few.

Slap! How old are you?
indifferent.gif

When its your own seed, love and emotion towards that baby supersedes anything negative in life.

I though Riff Raff would do something like this aha. That dude was as wack as @*#@!

But, SMHx93212332434559 at this dude...

Imagine all the dudes who are locked up that can't see their Daughters. I can only imagine what's going to happen to this cat when the first dudeask's him "what you in for?" They're gonna turn him from a Tight End to a Wide Receiver.

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

Sick...

U serious champ?

Coming from a father of a 2 1/2 month old girl it isn't even like that...

It really isnt hard to stop a 1 year old child from crying...

I have 5 nephews and 2 neices too so I know...

People who make comments like the one you have made can be the most annoying people in the world...

You dont need to have kids youngin....

Back
Top Bottom