'G's to Gents' Star Wanted for Brutal Baby Attack

smh.gif

Originally Posted by RickFoxJr

0120_markice_moore_bn.jpg
One of the guys from the MTV reality show "From G's to Gents" is wanted by Georgia police for one of the most disgusting crimes imaginable -- the brutal, bone-breaking beating of his infant daughter.

Cops in Cobb County are on the hunt for Markice "Kesan" Moore, who is "accused of breaking both of his infant daughter's arms, one leg, 3 ribs, a collarbone and bruising all over her body."

Kesan -- who is currently on Cobb County's most wanted list -- was eliminated during the fifth episode of "G's" season one.

UPDATE: Cops say Kesan has been wanted by authorities since Thursday -- and has told cops over the phone that he would turn himself in.

Obviously, that hasn't happened yet ... and cops believe Kesan is now in hiding.
Why does that look like your avy
laugh.gif

Aint he the dude who sucker punched that other dude from G's to Gents? straight put him to sleep

I hope they catch this punk. Straight shameful $+!!

This is a prime example of a person who deserves to spend his life in prison. A heinous thing to do to a helpless baby

And when he goes to prison,the prisoners that are already there will know what he has done...You can figure out the rest

Originally Posted by Nyota de la star

What does that tweet necessarily mean? That this is a misunderstanding or what?

This is horrible btw
tired.gif

yeah i dont get it. he states he saw his daughter BEFORE the new year, but he's been wanted since thursday. unless that is a recent picture (doubt it,since he stated he saw her before the new year and not recently) i dont get what that tweet proves.

Back
Top Bottom