GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

Its kinda funny watching Greg Papa and Fitz work together during the telecast knowing that Papa thinks Bob is a snake.

They were phasing him out or didnt renew his contact a couple yrs ago until the Ws received backlash. I think this coming season is his last yr tho, hes going to retire, he around 80 yrs old.

I don't like fitz because he did JB dirty... if it wasn't for us fans to get him back he'd still would't be back

I wonder if they Warriors will hire a new play-by-play team when JB officially leaves.

Went to Niketown SF yesterday saw a worker wearing the " Again" yellow font tee which i wanted asked him he said they gave those out free o nthe day of the Parade. Damn, I just ended up copping the "SLIMVP" tee.

OK OK gents. The championship high is still real for me, so I am still flying. With that said, as soon as the high wears off, the Bob Fitzgerald slander will not be tolerated in here any longer. 8)
Sorry he still trash regardless if he has good season ticket seats or not.
He would replace Barnett. They do completely different jobs.
Correct. I believe they call it Color commentator? Fitz the play-by-play
I wonder if they Warriors will hire a new play-by-play team when JB officially leaves.

I like Kelena with Pop and Saintly. Kelena is good on radio as well. He needs to hop on 957 more often.

How many "when did you start being a warriors fan?" questions do you get? :lol: outside world swears we just started
That was pretty much their first question. When I stated I began when as a kid, they didn't believe.

One guy with too much time on his hands even tried to grill me with that team picture that's going around social media asking me to identify Nikolas Tskitishvili and Zarko Cabarkapa. :smh:

I told him, "Don't make me go all the way back to the Billy Owens, Chris Gatling, Keith Jennings era." His reply "who?"

That was pretty much their first question. When I stated I began when as a kid, they didn't believe.

One guy with too much time on his hands even tried to grill me with that team picture that's going around social media asking me to identify Nikolas Tskitishvili and Zarko Cabarkapa. :smh:

I told him, "Don't make me go all the way back to the Billy Owens, Chris Gatling, Keith Jennings era." His reply "who?"
That was us in Portland back in 2016 at a bar. He told my buddy, fellow NTer, JRICH4MVP, to name players before 2013.

He named people from 2000-2003, the guy shut right up and said "he got me".

I woulda gone back to the Victor Alexander, mister Jennings, Byron houatiny, Jeff grayer days.

P.s.: Donyell Marshall, Tim gugloitta, Ronny seikaly,

I remember watching Manute Bol, Sarunas Marciulionus and Ron Higgins.

One name I will never forget is Todd Fuller. We drafted him in 96 ahead of Kobe Bryant

yeah man... when we drafted him i was like who?!!?

Why did the dubs like all these tall, slow white guys?!?!

on another note:
i missed out on NikeSF putting on the finals patch on the jerseys if you bought the jersey and patch from them.

with that said, should I just go the nbainternational route or just buy a jersey and just apply the patch myself (since I already bought one from the team store)?

if i apply it myself, should i glue it or have it sewn?

on another note:
i missed out on NikeSF putting on the finals patch on the jerseys if you bought the jersey and patch from them.

with that said, should I just go the nbainternational route or just buy a jersey and just apply the patch myself (since I already bought one from the team store)?

if i apply it myself, should i glue it or have it sewn?
I would look around to see if someone can do it for you. I got a sharks jersey and ordered the captain patch and found a spot that can sew it on there for u

I didn't follow the Warriors till MJ retired...But best believe I was there for the ****ty years lol.

I didn't follow the Warriors till MJ retired...But best believe I was there for the ****ty years lol.
Antawn Jamison got me into the Warriors. Also Dampier and Foyle since I randomly saw him in Rasputin in Berkeley. I still have my tall *** blue Jamison jersey somewhere around my apartment.

My first live basketball game was the Warriors and Trailblazers...I was so young that when I saw the red jerseys, I assumed Michael Jordan was playing lol.

I became a fan of the Warriors because of Chris Mullin. I remember meeting him in Walnut Creek and was so amazed at his flat top.

I woulda gone back to the Victor Alexander, mister Jennings, Byron houatiny, Jeff grayer days.

P.s.: Donyell Marshall, Tim gugloitta, Ronny seikaly,

My buddy had a Warriors on court jacket from Jeff Grayer that he won in a raffle when we were kids. I remember at school another buddy of mine pulled off the R in Grayer and the owner of the jacket was wearing it for almost an entire day before he noticed.

:lol: So immature in our middle school days hahaha

It’s been awhile, did a design. Are we ready to see these on the court again?

BA8D749C-13F6-49F4-AFA0-4B33A60C74BC.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom