GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

look at the haters thread omg those envious losers haha

calling for kds head

Literally moments after my morning run, this news broke. Adrenaline went straight to 100 and felt like I could have ran another couple miles :lol:

Biggest FA signing in the Bay since Bonds :pimp:

Last edited:
giphy.gif

ALL DAY

Last edited:
Lol Dallas overpaying for Barnes. No other teams gonna match their offer. Barnes will be the Shawn Marion when he was with the Mavs

First game of the season gonna be LIT and most likely $$$. Gonna mark my calendar for the last place teams for cheap prices lol

I wanna see us play Minnesota that should he fun to watch for the next 3 years.

I don't care about regular season records I want titles and parades we shud be past this now. Top seeds and rings not 74 or 75 wins. Our guys didn't rest as much as the year before and we still need bogs who rebound and protect the rim. Draymond can't do it alone

Few thoughts
Remember when KD to the Dubs rumors started 2 years ago. Wow it actually happened!
How awkward is it to be around the Olympic team now that Barnes isnt coming back, and Dray, Klay, and Durant celebrating
This helps the team out greatly as we now have a primary/secondary scorer when needed. Respect to Klay as he is a great shooter, however he never felt like a primary go to guy that could take over a game, comparable to how steph and KD can score. Klay will fit perfectly as hes more of a catch and shoot players, for now...
Barring any injury, there will always be a Curry, Thompson, Dray, or KD on the floor....scary!

Last edited:
bruh the memes and video edits are going to be epic 
roll.gif

i am waiting for the NBA version of this:

Last edited:
Few thoughts
Remember when KD to the Dubs rumors started 2 years ago. Wow it actually happened!
How awkward is it to be around the Olympic team now that Barnes isnt coming back, and Dray, Klay, and Durant celebrating
This helps the team out greatly as we now have a primary/secondary scorer when needed. Respect to Klay as he is a great shooter, however he never felt like a primary go to guy that could take over a game, comparable to how steph and KD can score. Klay will fit perfectly as hes more of a catch and shoot players, for now...
Barring any injury, there will always be a Curry, Thompson, Dray, or KD on the floor....scary!

not really bad, since harrison was looking to cash out before the season started. he was gonna get his whether it be in oakland or any other team. he has a ring already and now a bigger role on a new team.

I don't belong in here, but props to you guys, barring health and whoever Cleveland can scrape up, you guys should break your own record this season. Congrats y'all, I'll show myself out.

Few thoughts
One more thing I forgot to add....Cant wait for the GSW colorway KDs!!!

That exhibition game for Team USA at Oracle later this month just became huge. KD, Draymond, Klay, (and Barnes :lol:) in the building

This made me forget about game 7 real quick....

I don't know if it's just me but all of a sudden that game feels like it was 10 years ago

Bruh jersey is a instant cop. Never thought anything like this would have happened [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom