GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

Y'all should most definitely go after Austin rivers. And Seth if possible. But Austin should be the first goal. He'd fit in perfectly. Plus he's in the family circle lol

It’ll be an interesting offseason to say the least, not much money to offer FAs but for the first time in years there is playing time to be had, something that deterred quality role players from signing for cheap with the Warriors. That’s something Myers will absolutely need to hit on along with the draft.

Now, the Lakers got AD. My worst nightmare is coming true. Can't we sign another max agent or something and pay the tax? I really wanted to see the Dubs win one or two more

Now, the Lakers got AD. My worst nightmare is coming true. Can't we sign another max agent or something and pay the tax? I really wanted to see the Dubs win one or two more

Nah, warriors are over the salary cap and if they offer both klay and KD the max they can’t sign another max player.

Nonetheless, AD going to the lakers doesnt really cause me any alarm in the short term. Warriors were going to have a tough season next year without klay or KD due to injuries (or possibly losing them to free agnecy). Getting deep in the playoffs is going to be tough in and of itself. Assuming they re-sign both kd and klay, when they come back from injury, father time will be an issue for bron

For the longest time, one of my friends was saying to just enjoy the ride, because everything comes to an end. Not quite sure if this is the end. If it is, than it was a great run. Once Klay (and maybe KD), come back after next season, GSW can still compete. The days of them being dominant are behind us, and quite honestly, I'm fine with it. Winning 3 in 5 years was great, especially because the Warriors organization was the laughing stock of the league for a while, but as a fan the 1st title they won in this stretch will always mean the most to me. The other 2 with KD were cool, especially because the Warriors haven't had a player of his caliber, maybe ever, but we all have to admit, it wasn't really entertaining, or fair. I'm excited to see where this goes.

A little surprised by the Jordan Poole pick, not that they got a SG but probably could have got him a little later.

I do like that he’s a solid shooter and aggressive offensively, this team’s gonna need some scoring help next year.

Hopefully Paschall can step in and play minutes too.

Like the best kept secret prospect they took. Heard he got the potential to be the next Jokic.

Heard the warriors purposely played him minimally in the gleague to keep him off the teams radars.

I wish KD would’ve stayed (especially since he’s the last great Sonics player IMO), but it’s all good and I respect the decision. The interesting thing to me know moving forward though is what does GS do now that they have a bunch of money sitting around now that KD didn’t re-sign. They’re gonna re-sign Klay I imagine, they’ll have Steph, and still have Green. Can do a lot with the money they have left.

I wish KD would’ve stayed (especially since he’s the last great Sonics player IMO), but it’s all good and I respect the decision. The interesting thing to me know moving forward though is what does GS do now that they have a bunch of money sitting around now that KD didn’t re-sign. They’re gonna re-sign Klay I imagine, they’ll have Steph, and still have Green. Can do a lot with the money they have left.

nahh losing KD to FA doesn't necessarily mean cap room suddenly opens up for GSW. they would only be able to sign KD and go over the luxury tax because they have his bird rights. at this point, unless shaun retires, they'll only have room for MLE and folks coming in on vet mins. next off-season, iirc, should be interesting as iggy comes off the books and they'll have more wiggle room in FA.

nahh losing KD to FA doesn't necessarily mean cap room suddenly opens up for GSW. they would only be able to sign KD and go over the luxury tax because they have his bird rights. at this point, unless shaun retires, they'll only have room for MLE and folks coming in on vet mins. next off-season, iirc, should be interesting as iggy comes off the books and they'll have more wiggle room in FA.

They are going to be over the cap regardless with Curry, Thompson and Green. With those 3, they are over the cap, but below the luxury tax. Basically just get the full MLE now.

24E89484-A69C-465C-9FD0-BB3A94C77771.jpeg
Lucky to have witnessed this squad

Back
Top Bottom