GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

Why are you even in here trying to antagonize people in this thread? Does talking about the past make you feel better about what's happening right now?

I'll answer your question. The Warriors needed an improvement at SF because Harrison Barnes became a shell of himself. He lost his aggressive playstyle and his confidence to shoot an open jumper. It got so bad that the Cavs left him open in Games 6 and 7 because they knew he couldn't make that shot.

Did the W's NEED KD to beat Lebron? No. They beat LeBron in 2015 and would have in 2016 (but they blew the lead and collapsed). Improving the SF position with KD solidified their chance of getting to the Finals and winning a ring, regardless if it was against LeBron or not.

Why are you even in here trying to antagonize people in this thread? Does talking about the past make you feel better about what's happening right now?

I'll answer your question. The Warriors needed an improvement at SF because Harrison Barnes became a shell of himself. He lost his aggressive playstyle and his confidence to shoot an open jumper. It got so bad that the Cavs left him open in Games 6 and 7 because they knew he couldn't make that shot.

Did the W's NEED KD to beat Lebron? No. They beat LeBron in 2015 and would have in 2016 (but they blew the lead and collapsed). Improving the SF position with KD solidified their chance of getting to the Finals and winning a ring, regardless if it was against LeBron or not.
They beat LeBron in 2015 with no Love and Kyrie stop it with the games Bro

They beat LeBron in 2015 with no Love and Kyrie stop it with the games Bro
That wasn't the answer to your question thought, was it. You're really going to repeat talking points a day after the Warriors made it the finals. Does this make you feel better?

I answered your question and you're discussing another season with a lame excuse of how they won a chip. Okay.

That wasn't the answer to your question thought, was it. You're really going to repeat talking points a day after the Warriors made it the finals. Does this make you feel better?

I answered your question and you're discussing another season with a lame excuse of how they won a chip. Okay.
My question was does GSW beat the Cavs in 2017-18 if they have Wiggins instead of KD?

It’s a yes or no question
That BS you replied with doesn’t answer the question

GSW 100% needed KD to beat LeBron after 2016 anybody that says otherwise is frontin.

With that being said F Boston
GSW in 6

My question was does GSW beat the Cavs in 2017-18 if they have Wiggins instead of KD?

That BS y replied with doesn’t answer the question
You said yourself the league has changed since then, right?

So if you want to continue this walk in 2016, then let's go. 2016 Andrew Wiggins doesn't improve the W's chance to make the finals and win. Why? Because he was nowhere near as efficient and confident in his game back then to where he is now.

GSW 100% needed KD to beat LeBron after 2016 anybody that says otherwise is frontin.

With that being said F Boston
GSW in 6
So what would your narrative have been if the Cavs didn't make the finals in 2016? That LeBron didn't have enough help to make to the Finals when he would've had the same roster the year before?

You said yourself the league has changed since then, right?

So if you want to continue this walk in 2016, then let's go. 2016 Andrew Wiggins doesn't improve the W's chance to make the finals and win. Why? Because he was nowhere near as efficient and confident in his game back then to where he is now.
Right so you needed KD
Don’t just say u needed an “upgrade” over Harrison Barnes, no y’all needed Kevin Durant.

Right so you needed KD
Don’t just say u needed an “upgrade” over Harrison Barnes, no y’all needed Kevin Durant.
I provide evidence as to why the W's needed to upgrade the SF position and you're telling me not to provide evidence why the W's needed to upgrade the SF position.

Ws didnt NEED KD, but it made them unstoppable.
Without KD we dont know what mightve been the outcome of the Finals. Both teams wouldve been good enough to win it. I hope you dont think that the Cavs 100% wouldve won if KD didnt join the Ws because that would really be undervaluing the team thats made it to the Finals twice now without KD.

Ws didnt NEED KD, but it made them unstoppable.
Without KD we dont know what mightve been the outcome of the Finals. Both teams wouldve been good enough to win it. I hope you dont think that the Cavs 100% wouldve won if KD didnt join the Ws because that would really be undervalueing the team thats made it to the Finals twice now without KD.
After 2016 y’all needed KD to beat the Cavs period. 2015 y’all beat LeBron without Kyrie or Love and still had trouble.

After 2016 y’all needed KD to beat the Cavs period. 2015 y’all beat LeBron without Kyrie or Love and still had trouble.
And they were up 3-1 against the Cavs in '16 without KD, and Kyrie and Love were availble.
Ws only to lost because Green and Bogut were out.
Again we DONT know what wouldve happened in '15 if Kyrie and Love were able to play.
We dont know what wouldve happened in '17 if the Ws didnt get KD.

That BS you replied with doesn’t answer the question

who knows and who cares? what’s the utility in debating this ad nauseum? KD came, GSW ran the league, and there was hella upset people. is what it is. KD was great and i still rock my KD jerseys here and there. idgaf what folks have to say about the warriors’ ability to win those ‘17 and ‘18 rings w/ or w/o him, using hypotheticals to argue a point you want to believe as fact is useless -you can’t prove it right or wrong. ‘21-‘22 wiggins been great in the playoffs and been elite on defense. you plug this iteration of wiggins onto of those warriors’ teams and they’re still great.

that said, DUBS IN 6

LETS ****IN GOOO

who knows and who cares? what’s the utility in debating this ad nauseum? KD came, GSW ran the league, and there was hella upset people. is what it is. KD was great and i still rock my KD jerseys here and there. idgaf what folks have to say about the warriors’ ability to win those ‘17 and ‘18 rings w/ or w/o him, using hypotheticals to argue a point you want to believe as fact is useless -you can’t prove it right or wrong. ‘21-‘22 wiggins been great in the playoffs and been elite on defense. you plug this iteration of wiggins onto of those warriors’ teams and they’re still great.

that said, DUBS IN 6

LETS ****IN GOOO
Miami in 5

you guys think Nike will release Dubs finals stuff?

I.e.:
s-l1600.jpg

Anybody know where I can cop an authentic City connect jersey?

Attachments

• 3FBA86CA-9B41-4179-A63D-A161BDF31B6B.jpeg
    3FBA86CA-9B41-4179-A63D-A161BDF31B6B.jpeg
    59.2 KB · Views: 414
Back
Top Bottom