GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

Man y'all dudes in here crying about titty head mo, garbage hb... y'all got kevin durant b kd. A unselfish superstar who is 6'11ish that can score any kind of way and doesn't mind taking a step back letting teammates shine. Only thing son got to prove is on the defensive end and if he can play d like he did against the dubs in the playoffs they will be fine. I'm pretty sure kd can learn the words to cocoa and u can prank Ian Clark about being waived or something. I'm 10000% sure every team would let hb take a max somewhere else and let mo walk to get kd and west. Zsa Zsa isn't bogut but he isn't a bad replacement.

trust me fam, no one is shedding tears or losing sleep about HBrick and mo. I'm still feeling euphoric as hell about getting kd

:lol: at titty head mo

On NT, Twitter, sports talk radio, etc......

It absolutely baffles me how so many Warrior fans are *****ing and complaining about losing some of the free agents we lost.  People crying about Speights and Barbosa when we just signed KEVIN FREAKIN DURANT.  

I am seriously at a loss for words that people are acting like this.  Its just insane to me.  

I think what that's about is people grew attached to whoever was on the Championship squad so these guys will always be near and dear for Warrior fans and seeing them go probably makes them sad that THAT particular squad is really gone.

don't mean to derail the thread, but anyone wanna post their thoughts on Hang Ten? I've been itching to try it out as I live only 10 minutes away

I'm a huge fan of Boiling Crab and Kicking Crab's style. nothing better than pouring their whole-shabang sauce over a bowl of white rice

Man i absolutely LOVE places like Boiling Crab, etc. I might have to head to Hayward or Alameda to try this Hang Ten spot out too!

Barring health, y'all dudes literally are going to enjoy watching all 82 games. I'm not gonna crown em just yet but I'll watch any chance I get even as a non warrior fan. The real mystery is going to be guessing who's gonna go off that night before the game.

Wish my team had these problems :frown: my lakers my pistons
repped welcome to dubnation .. we welcome all fans

A blank stare with a "who?"
2llexe1.gif

Last edited:
Yeah whenever people tell me that we'll be worse off because of Durant I tell em to kick rocks. Might be the nostalgia so I guess I understand.

Also I'm a big rider for Rockin Crawfish in Oakland and in San Pablo

On NT, Twitter, sports talk radio, etc......

It absolutely baffles me how so many Warrior fans are *****ing and complaining about losing some of the free agents we lost.  People crying about Speights and Barbosa when we just signed KEVIN FREAKIN DURANT.  

I am seriously at a loss for words that people are acting like this.  Its just insane to me.  

I think what that's about is people grew attached to whoever was on the Championship squad so these guys will always be near and dear for Warrior fans and seeing them go probably makes them sad that THAT particular squad is really gone.

don't mean to derail the thread, but anyone wanna post their thoughts on Hang Ten? I've been itching to try it out as I live only 10 minutes away

I'm a huge fan of Boiling Crab and Kicking Crab's style. nothing better than pouring their whole-shabang sauce over a bowl of white rice

Man i absolutely LOVE places like Boiling Crab, etc. I might have to head to Hayward or Alameda to try this Hang Ten spot out too!

BC got old for me. still good, but they increased their prices recently .. it's like $14 for a lb of shrimp.

plus their sauces are always so inconsistent. I usually get mild whole she bang but sometimes it comes out like super hot and other times not hot at all.

been wanting to try H10 but it's so far :lol:

Last edited:
Man... Really hope we get Sanders. He'd be the perfect fit. I'd start him over Zaza

He wants to play now? What changed?

Mccaw looked pretty good out there as a scorer

There's a KD documentary on HBO Go!

Opening lines from KD: "I just want to win" "I'm tired of being 2nd"

You can tell how irked he was by the media too

Last edited:

There's a KD documentary on HBO Go!

Opening lines from KD: "I just want to win" "I'm tired of being 2nd"

You can tell how irked he was by the media too
Is that the one from a couple years ago during the offseason.  He trains with Nash for a bit and goes to Terminal 23 to go hoop with Melo??? Man, I love that documentary lol.  I've watched it so many times. 

Stephen Jackson is participating in the Warriors training camp, wonder what shape he's in, wouldn't mind him off the bench for 10 min or so

Stephen Jackson is participating in the Warriors training camp, wonder what shape he's in, wouldn't mind him off the bench for 10 min or so
He goes to the gym everyday and plays pick up with people there, via his IG.  I don't know if he's been playing against any good competition but he's up there in age.  If anything I can see him being someone who works for the NBA and talking to the younger guys coming in.  He's made some mistakes but you can tell he's figured it out by the stuff that he says now.  

He goes to the gym everyday and plays pick up with people there, via his IG.  I don't know if he's been playing against any good competition but he's up there in age.  If anything I can see him being someone who works for the NBA and talking to the younger guys coming in.  He's made some mistakes but you can tell he's figured it out by the stuff that he says now.  
4-stephen-jackson-praying-hands-gun-tattoo-e1328016302960.jpg

Back
Top Bottom