GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

I haven't met anyone here yet. But I do remember Paul or Red being in the same boba spot at the same with me lol.

Luckily I met Steph curry before he got big in sf at some NBA/Warriors event. I forgot what it was called. This was around the time he was coming back from his ankle injury. Luckily I got him to sign my jersey for free and mentioned hope he makes all star. And then that year he first made all star! :wow:

I haven't met anyone here yet. But I do remember Paul or Red being in the same boba spot at the same with me lol.
My friend had his honeymoon in Mexico right after the 2015 finals. He met all the players. Said curry had body guards with him. Said iguadala was nicest guy in the world

i need that draymond tee.

i have the quickie one from last yr and a tee with jr's 'cavs in 7' tweet on it lmao

I was able to get Curry's autograph and a pic with him when he was doing smething at the Costco off Davis in San Leandro. I think it was his 2nd year... Now you can't even get that close to him.... LOL

I wonder if they do the grocery shopping themselves or they got someone that do it for them lol

When I started posting here I was in college and ya for sure in front of a computer.

Then onto my career and wasn’t as busy.

Now I’m on the verge of a promotion, and have two young kids and am old enough where 7:30 games have me wanting to go to bed in the 3rd quarter.

I was able to get Curry's autograph and a pic with him when he was doing smething at the Costco off Davis in San Leandro. I think it was his 2nd year... Now you can't even get that close to him.... LOL

I still have his autograph from 2013 from a West Oakland Metro PCS LOL!

Yeah that mini summit at the Denver game was pretty cool.

Met What Up, just the sweetest guy in the world...He's a softie in real life. Hope he reads this.

I hate Bob Fitzgerald so much, man

Hate his smug, arrogant comments during the games, hate when he announces Warriors events and I loathe his homerism. This last season was the absolute worst. Even Barnett was questioning some of his opinions and comments on air.

Bring in Azubuike as a third man like they did a couple of times this year or replace him altogether. It's past due.

Hate his smug, arrogant comments during the games, hate when he announces Warriors events and I loathe his homerism. This last season was the absolute worst. Even Barnett was questioning some of his opinions and comments on air.

Bring in Azubuike as a third man like they did a couple of times this year or replace him altogether. It's past due.

QFT
he takes homerism to another level. barnett had to calm him down and say, "yes, it was good call against the warriors"

They should have a Contract-on-a-Pole match between Bob and Buike for rights to call the games.

Money on Buike’s Biceps.

Last edited:

Couldnt stand him once they started making the playoffs in 2013

Yea he's been atrocious. And it seems like it's the consensus with most that watch the dubs daily. Tim Roye and JB work well together on radio.

I wonder if they do the grocery shopping themselves or they got someone that do it for them lol
Maybe they do both? I remember bumping into Steph at Safeway in Walnut Creek after they won their first championship and he had a cart full of groceries lol.

He would replace Barnett. They do completely different jobs.

I remember watching a Warriors game and Glen Kuiper was calling the game. Not bad at all.

I hope Tim Roye stays with the Warriors forever.

OK OK gents. The championship high is still real for me, so I am still flying. With that said, as soon as the high wears off, the Bob Fitzgerald slander will not be tolerated in here any longer. 8)

Back
Top Bottom