GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

Anyone know how Oaklandish shirts fit? Thinking of getting the Thunder graphic tee.

Kerr got to bench Oubre at this point

i feel like lil stevie is just overthinking it at this point lol. there's nothing wrong with the good old strategy of surrounding your star player with as many shooters who can defend as possible. he also has the option of letting wiseman not start.

gimme jeremy lin's veteran experience over jordan poole this season.. poole might have the higher ceiling over time but he aint ready to help that second unit

now that this is happening, it makes sense why Kerr gave Poole and Mannion minutes last week; basically was an audition.

how do y'all feel about Brad Wanamaker? i wanna like him but i don't. it would be nice if the dubs found a way to get drose to replace him somehow.

how do y'all feel about Brad Wanamaker? i wanna like him but i don't. it would be nice if the dubs found a way to get drose to replace him somehow.
I think he brings some balance to the second unit. I think he's trying to get a feel playing with the team. But he's basically our only true backup PG.

And he played some lockdown D on LeBron so he's a Warrior legend already lol.

I think he brings some balance to the second unit. I think he's trying to get a feel playing with the team. But he's basically our only true backup PG.

And he played some lockdown D on LeBron so he's a Warrior legend already lol.

i need him to start hitting his shots...my man is shooting 32% from the field and 24% from the 3 - that's 3rd string or DNP status lol

i need him to start hitting his shots...my man is shooting 32% from the field and 24% from the 3 - that's 3rd string or DNP status lol
Yeah, I get that his shooting isn't great. I'm being optimistic that he'll find his groove for the rest of the city.

Also I hope they unleash Smiley soon. Maybe he's the key piece that will bring balance to the roster lol.

Klay was already clowning him for shaving his head lol.

If we trade oubre for ball and Reddick I'll be extremely disappointed.

The oubre slump is not permanent and hes in a new system. People had the same thought about Wiggins coming over it takes time. But he is a great defender who is impacting the game despite the slump

What's the deal with Smailagic? he's been going back and forth for hella years now....
It's only been year 2 since he's been on the Warriors roster. He's a project for the team right now and I think him playing for Santa Cruz will give him the PT that he needs rather than sitting on the bench. I have to admit, the roster will be thin with Mannion, Poole, and Smiley playing in the D-League bubble. But it does look like Kerr has found his rotation.

If we trade oubre for ball and Reddick I'll be extremely disappointed.

The oubre slump is not permanent and hes in a new system. People had the same thought about Wiggins coming over it takes time. But he is a great defender who is impacting the game despite the slump
I don't think the W's even consider that deal for Reddick. Marcus Thompson made a good point yesterday saying that he'd be a great fit, if he was on the W's with KD because the defense was great. But putting him on this team now would cause a defensive liability when both he and Steph are on the court. No lie Lonzo is kind of intriguing, though.

Oubre will stay and will probably walk this offseason. He's contributing to the defense and is slowly finding his groove.

Here's my prediction: Wiggins will finish his career a Warrior. He looks happy to be playing in this system.

It's only been year 2 since he's been on the Warriors roster. He's a project for the team right now and I think him playing for Santa Cruz will give him the PT that he needs rather than sitting on the bench. I have to admit, the roster will be thin with Mannion, Poole, and Smiley playing in the D-League bubble. But it does look like Kerr has found his rotation.

It's only been 2 years? Feels a lot longer!

It's only been 2 years? Feels a lot longer!
I think it feels longer because he was with Santa Cruz for 1-2 years before they decided to draft him. So I suppose almost 4 years with the W's organization? The dude is young too. He doesn't look like it lol.

from the minimal PT that we've seen from Smiley, I like him. He's only 20 (though he looks significantly older than me and I'm 10+ years on him) and has time to develop. If he can become a reliable big man off the bench for that second unit it'd be a huge luxury. Based on what we saw from him in a few games last year, he's not afraid to create his own shot when getting the ball on the perimeter. He's not going to do that when playing with the 1st unit, but if he's playing with DLee, Baze, EP7, and Wanamaker, then sure, put the ball on the floor and attack.

I understand that I can't expect late 2nd rounders to end up becoming Draymond, but that also affords him some extra patience from the fanbase.

imo gsw really need to pick up 1 or 2 bigs this season. we are very thin on the frontline. i really want them to pick up b easy lol.

agreed. hopefully marquese chriss can recover fully and in that case, I think adding one more true center to their roster would plug one of their biggest areas of need: cleaning the glass for the second unit. rebounding by committee is great and all, but there are times when Looney and EP7 just can't do it against dudes who are 4-5" taller and have longer wing spans than them

agreed. hopefully marquese chriss can recover fully and in that case, I think adding one more true center to their roster would plug one of their biggest areas of need: cleaning the glass for the second unit. rebounding by committee is great and all, but there are times when Looney and EP7 just can't do it against dudes who are 4-5" taller and have longer wing spans than them

broken fibula? there's no chance he would be able to come back this season, right? he was the perfect back up big for us too imo

broken fibula? there's no chance he would be able to come back this season, right? he was the perfect back up big for us too imo

oof my bad, i was referring to next season. i think it's reported that he's missing the rest of this year :ohwell:

Back
Top Bottom