GT vs. Miami Hurricanes 7:30PM vol.REVENGE ON OUR MINDS

F590288.jpg

laugh.gif
Randy

F590296.jpg

the new mayor of miami

I knew it was due tonight! What a great day and night! Tailgate was smooth as can be and fun as hell. Game was a beat down just the way it should be. All thehate will be strong soon. I know the doubters won't be able to stand it when Miami is back to being a dominant team. Not quite there yet but soon it willbe an undeniable fact. Vt better watch out next week!

eek.gif
GA TECH LOST 33-17 ?!
I didn't watch the game or check the score till right now.
I GUESS THE 2009 hurricanes are really improved from last year.

Originally Posted by jville819

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by jville819

So when is Jacory getting Heisman consideration?

Front-runner for next year for sure.
i'm talking now. You got media outlets talking this mess about Tate and Jimmy Clausen being in the mix why not Jacory
As long as Tebow is still in school, I just don't see Jacory getting serious consideration.

And to think, I had tix waiting for me but I'm stuck til Sunday in tampa. MNF, here I come (I hope)
pimp.gif

.:.:Goes play track 12 on the BP3:.:.
pimp.gif

Our boys came thru with a big W. feels good to jump on them like that after getting embarrassed by them last year. it'll be tough to get a W in Blacksburg,but we're more than capable

damn i said earlier in the week that GTech's pass defense was lookin real shaky against Clemson & i thought we'd be able to exploit it

so that pretty much came true & i definitely like that we ran the ball better than the FSU game.

but our OLine has been pretty solid thus far in keeping the pressure off Jacory, which forces the defense to blitz opening up lanes in the passing game.

i just wonder how we'll fare against OU, whose DLine will be able to get pressure just off the front 4. but still great win for UM

i still wont say that we're back yet, bcuz FSU doesnt seem as strong as a team & GTech hadnt been playing overly well this year

but we are DEFINITELY on the right track & im interested to see how we do against 2 top notch defenses

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Randy might as well begin the new OC search on Monday. Whip will be somewhere with Cowher next year. Sam Shields still sucks.
laugh.gif
Vagina Tech up next.....
Randy better hope Whip dont take HIS job
nerd.gif
Yo, shut up w/ that @+!#. I'ma need for that NOT to happen.
nerd.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I agree, Sean T's 26 should be off limits too.
Ray-Ray rocking the hell outta that tho
pimp.gif

I GUESS THE 2009 hurricanes are really improved from last year.
OC change can make a huge difference. Well, I should say an OC w/ a point to prove.
Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

FSU exposed the flaws in our defense last week wit the deep passes & QB runs but tonite we contained all that
pimp.gif
Contained the deep pass? GT can't throw deep in 7 on none passing skeleton
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What happened to Aldarius Johnson? I haven't seen him on the field this year, is he injured?
Hurt vs FSU. Not sure of the exact injury

Well, happy with the results, but didn't like some of the sloppiness at the end.

Missing FG's, running backs cutting and movin around instead of just goin straight into the end zone, gettin beat deep up 3 TD's.......
smh.gif

Harris, I don't have a problem with you, not at all
pimp.gif

I'm tired of those stupid announcers talkin bout swagger and @#$% just settin us all up to look dumb. Palmer and James need to shut the hell up.

Let's see how we do vs Tech and a Sam Bradford led Ok before we start poundin our chests.

AJ pulled a groin. Should be back for VT. Only way we dont beat them is if we get big headed. I said from jump they were the easiest of the 1st four. Tyrod,Pryor, Nesbitt, and Reggie Ball are all in the same league as passers. We just gotta shut down Ryan Williams and we're gravy.

Stadium was rocking, the grove was poppin, I loved every minute of it. Threw on Ballin Boys for good measure around 1:30, Boardwalk absolutely went nuts!! ITSGREAT, TO BE, A MIAMI HURRICANE!!!

Originally Posted by CP1708

Well, happy with the results, but didn't like some of the sloppiness at the end.

Missing FG's, running backs cutting and movin around instead of just goin straight into the end zone, gettin beat deep up 3 TD's.......
smh.gif
Yeah, that 4th quarter pissed me off. We should have thrown on 3rd down a couple times when we didn't. What the hell happened to Bosher? Andwe got beat deep twice actually, the receiver dropped it the second one.

Originally Posted by VABigPoppa

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

idk VT gonna have there hands full!

hopefully Sam out for OU game!

I reluctantly agree, the size and speed of the Miami WR's might give the VT DB's some trouble.....hopefully the VT offense shows up
The keys to that game are gonna be

1) Will we be able to get pressure on Jacory? Our passrush has been very underwhelming this year, and he's shown he can sling it when he has time in thepocket.
2) Are Ryan Williams and David Wilson going to be able to get off on a very fast Miami defense.
3) Is Virgil gonna be back healthy? We can't win this game without him IMO.
4) Can we protect Tyrod? Miami's D-line gave us fits last year, and our O-line doesn't look much better this year.

smh.gif

pimp.gif

I'm tired of those stupid announcers talkin bout swagger and @#$% just settin us all up to look dumb. Palmer and James need to shut the hell up.

Let's see how we do vs Tech and a Sam Bradford led Ok before we start poundin our chests.

QFT

I'm cautiously optimistic. There are plenty of things to improve before playing a very tough VT team. I'm just happy to not see Bubble screens and QBdraws on every play.
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was dissappointed in Morgan Burnett last night...he had a chance to lay a lick on Jimmy Graham on the goal line, but he tried a "landry-esque" armtackle....
smh.gif

*Speaking of Jimmy Graham....the dudes last night were saying he wants to follow the footsteps of Antonio Gates.....any thoughts on that? Dude is HUGE...so itwill be interesting to see how much more he develops this season.

Originally Posted by aepps20

smh.gif

pimp.gif

QFT

I'm cautiously optimistic. There are plenty of things to improve before playing a very tough VT team. I'm just happy to not see Bubble screens and QB draws on every play.
roll.gif
roll.gif

QFTx10000
I'm soo happy we got rid of Nix and got Whip
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom