GT vs. Miami Hurricanes 7:30PM vol.REVENGE ON OUR MINDS

They've owned us period.

I don't think I'm looking forward to beating any team more than GT(FSU excluded of COURSE) I have a feeling that tonight is the night. We usuallydominate in Thursday night games so hopefully the trend will continue. Thurs. nights also has a great energy to them. Crowd should be in rare form tonight. Iknow my tailgate is starting around 4 so we'll be plenty ready!

2-0 would be
pimp.gif

I'll be rooting for the Canes but I don't think we can slow down the option. Our defense didn't show any ability to stop it against FSU, so whatmakes us think we can stop G-Tech. If GT executes they will win.

Georgia Tech 35, Miami 21

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

I'll be rooting for the Canes but I don't think we can slow down the option. Our defense didn't show any ability to stop it against FSU, so what makes us think we can stop G-Tech. If GT executes they will win.
true.

But GTech's pass defense looked pretty bad against Clemson, & it seems like the strength of this team is the passing game. so i think we have a verygood chance to win this game

Biggest game of the season and of Randy Shannon's career. He knows it too because he's been getting on all the players about this game specifically.This game will tell you everything you need to know about this team and Randy as a coach coming off 12 days to prepare and a beatdown last year. i have nofaith in us stopping their option but their D is suspect. If we can put up points we will have a good chance. It's put up or shut up time. I'm sick ofeverybody talkiing about us being "back". This happens every year and then we flop. Hopefully, ts team is different. We'll find out tonight.

Dre, we lookin for you in the draft thread, last pick, check in.
wink.gif

I'm interested to see how Harris looks again tonight. I wanna know if Florida St was a one time thing, or has he really improved that much.

I dont expect to see straight man to man for Ga tech, so I think we'll see Jacory have to fit throws in windows.

IF Techs DEs get off on that Cane line, it could be problems.

i wish i could tailgate! im going to the stadium at 6 , a little late.. but i have class. maybe ill see my fellow canes out there.

GO MIAMI GO MIAMI GO MIAMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If we get a early lead and make nesbitt pass we win...regardless of what the option does.

If we get down 14-0 or something and they never have to pass...its 2008 all over again.

I have no prediction for this...I feel like it could really go either way..

Originally Posted by chinoman1782

They've owned us period.

I don't think I'm looking forward to beating any team more than GT(FSU excluded of COURSE) I have a feeling that tonight is the night. We usually dominate in Thursday night games so hopefully the trend will continue. Thurs. nights also has a great energy to them. Crowd should be in rare form tonight. I know my tailgate is starting around 4 so we'll be plenty ready!

2-0 would be
pimp.gif

what it won't be half empty there?

UM MUST STOP THE RUNNING GAME . NO AND IF OR BUTS ABOUT IT . CANT WAIT TO PREGAME FOR THE UUUUUUUUUUUU

Stopping that option will decide it just like everyone else has been saying..

this should be a good game, with Florida having the potential to stomp all over the SEC and the Big 12 overrated this year the ACC will provide IMO be the mostcompetitive and entertaining games this year..this game tonight should be no exception...i predict Miami will force GT to throw the ball a few times too manyand make plays on defense..Miami by 5

I think last year's experience against GT should be pretty valuable for Miami. They're older and hopefully wiser, should be able to play theirassignments better against GT's offense.
GT will get some big plays out of it but it's always tough playing Thursday night away games.

I think Miami wins by 4.

We gotta make Nesbitt pass the ball and we have to limit turnovers. Huge game for us and I know that with a win tonight we should be right on the outside ofthe top 10. I love Whipple's aggressive play calling on first down and I hope it continues tonight-gotta come into the game ready to play and can'thave a repeat of last year. If we can't slow down the option after 12 days of preperation then something isn't right

With no Glenn Cook whiffs, and no Patrick Nix, and with Eric Moncour back on the field (Miami's best run stopping DE)?

Not to mention Jacory and Coach Whipple.

I like UM chances this time around. Let's go.

GAMEDAY!!!!! One of the biggest game's I can remember in recent history. The energy around campus right now is amazing. Everything is all about WRECKINGTECH!! I'll be DJ'ing one of the tailgates, so I hope to see my fellow canes out there!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom