GTDS Presents | The Top 15 Mixtapes of 2009

To say that SFG was the best mixtape of the last 5 years is evidence you don't listen to much music.

NT hasn't changed much
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm all down for supporting the NT Fam but to put Jewelz and Dom way up there ahead of people like Lupe etc is reaching.
Ehhhhh, Ain't like they said they were better rappers. Just that they put out better tapes in '09.

I don't see what's so hard to fathom.

Half y'all _'s was mad as hell when y'all found out the Lupe joint was 20 minutes long.

But now, A COMPLETE mixtape can't be better than that? Y'all serious?
Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

So Far Gone was the best mixtape in the past 5 years.
I've never heard of anything like SFG

tired.gif

*heads back to Sports & Training*

SFG
laugh.gif

It was good but best in 5 years? 60 months? nah
laugh.gif

I can see why dude put it in the number 1 spot tho. Comeback Season was better IMO

I like The Warm Up's place on the list. I thought Flight School was trash. Wale joint and Pac Div joint def shoulda been on the list. I don't see whyfolks are
laugh.gif
-ing re: Dom, Jewels and Illi's tapes, they all go hard. I still ride to their joints (pause). BEcause they post up here they shouldn'tcount? Them _s nicer than bum +%% Wiz Khalifa that yall _s love
laugh.gif

Camron Boss of all Bosses, Wale back to the feature and Lupe enemy of a state..WON

N's gon try to deny a good mixtape simply bcuz someone is affilated with NT...call it how u want but FS/DS , Glory or death, and inhale 2 were some dope@$% mixtapes..i dont get how u can deny that.

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm all down for supporting the NT Fam but to put Jewelz and Dom way up there ahead of people like Lupe etc is reaching.

If This Was 92` They Woulda BEAT'CHO
9321564f7e8555a2e0954efbe680638a02fd4f7.gif
!!!!

Originally Posted by Dee Are E

So Far Gone was the best mixtape in the past 5 years.

*DEAD*

*DOUBLE DEAD*

Suicide-Death.jpg

DISCLAIMER:

SFG was definitely one of my favorite mixtapes to release in 2009, but this is above and beyond an exaggeration of a statement. But to each theirown. *shrug*

^Coke Wave got an Honorable Mention the wave been dry as hell this year, don't front.
laugh.gif

And the whole point of me posting this was to spark individual lists like Master Zik did.

I obviously don't mind people disliking my list, cause no one's opinion's the same, but some of ya'll are saying THEmost outlandish statements
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by haiti5

N's gon try to deny a good mixtape simply bcuz someone is affilated with NT...call it how u want but FS/DS , Glory or death, and inhale 2 were some dope @$% mixtapes..i dont get how u can deny that.
Because n_'s don't actually listen to the music. A lot of heads in this forum will have an opinion on something they haven't reallylistened to, if at all.
tired.gif

Like i said I don't care what anyone says. My opinion is MY opinion
Wasn't really addressing you exactly. If you feel Trick Daddy is better than Pac, that's how you feel.

I was speaking more so on how most people downplay good music because a big name isn't backing it.

Their loss.
pimp.gif

Like i said I don't care what anyone says. My opinion is MY opinion

And my opinion is that you need to diversify what you listen to.

Back
Top Bottom