GTDS Presents | The Top 15 Mixtapes of 2009

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

Yeah but to say those joints are better than Enemy of the State? C'mon that's just a blatant NT bias
Nope.

Lupe dropped a 20 minute tape with nothing really exceptional besides Lu spittin how Lupe spits. I'll take well put together Glory Or Death, or FS/DS, etc.over that. To be honest, it's somewhat of a reach that I even put Enemy Of The State in the Top10 in the first place considering it was a 20 minute tape that came in at the end of November.

Like I said, there's NO BIAS. At all. These are the tapes I listened to a lot this year andfelt were the best of the year.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

___'s aint gon admit when an artist from NT drop something wack too. Let me just keep my comments to myself though
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Are you saying anything Dom, Jewels, or Illi dropped this year was wack though? When one of them drops a wack project, most n_'s will call it how they see it.
I thought he was callin out these other rappers on NT that might have something whack or maybe it was a shot at Time or Henzo.... in jest.

I find it funny that dudes on here would attach that type of bias/one sidedness to rappers on here like we haven't always kept it real/been hating
laugh.gif

Nah i mess with TIME and Henzo though
pimp.gif
. As far as Ham
When one of them drops a wack project, most n_'s will call it how they see it.
nah they wont my dude
laugh.gif
. you know that

Back
Top Bottom