Guardians of the Galaxy (Film) - 8/1/14 - Starring Chris Pratt, Dave Bautista, Zoe Saldana, Benic

10368266_591175814330778_5054077874879566385_n.jpg

The trailer is set to air in like 10 mins give or take.

Q&A is up for anyone who wants to try their luck:

Last edited:
my bad. They said 10 pst. That is noon Central time. It should be there. prolly still uploading /:

Last edited:
Chris Pratt should become a mega star after Galaxy. He's already doing Jurrasic Park...this should make him a Hollywood IT guy

They are answering the Questions tho. Starhawk is not in the movie for those of us who thought he would be in the end credits and in the movie Drax really admires Quill blah blah blah

I knew I would like Ronan more after the trailer.

They did a great job on Knowhere. I was curious how they would make it not stick out!
lol at rocket itchin his balls! :lol:

Last edited:
And the chinstrap is not bad but I would've rather they modified his face instead.

That blast from the Universal Weapon tho. He might be on WS's level of bad***ery

Last edited:
Nothing about this, latest trailer included, has wowed me. I'll have to see the film itself to get the feelings you guys are.

Sickest marvel trailer ever. Wow

Rocket is gonna be the new talked about hero no doubt

Last edited:
Chris Pratt should become a mega star after Galaxy. He's already doing Jurrasic Park...this should make him a Hollywood IT guy

I love him on parks and recs. i had a feeling he would become a star but not this soon.

Nothing about this, latest trailer included, has wowed me. I'll have to see the film itself to get the feelings you guys are.

Same. Great Visuals and I'm hoping the movie will be great but show us more than Rocket Raccon talking

See how good Marvel's universe looks I just :smh: at spiderman and x-men. This shows Marvel doesn't really need them as movie properties yet though.

Speaking of which he has really changed body types. I need to get a personal trainer and chef because how are these guys doing it so quick? Especially Christian Bale. Gaining and losing weight as he pleases

View media item 979079

Speaking of which he has really changed body types. I need to get a personal trainer and chef because how are these guys doing it so quick? Especially Christian Bale. Gaining and losing weight as he pleases

View media item 979079

He said in a interview they put him on a crazy training regime that he loves because hes never been "fit" before. Guys like bale and jared leto are nuts tho. Tom hardy is great at it also.

But for the most part, pratt had basically a full year to get aesthetic for this role and its really not that hard man. Im sure having elite nutrionists and such helps tho

See how good Marvel's universe looks I just :smh: at spiderman and x-men. This shows Marvel doesn't really need them as movie properties yet though.
Sony can keep Spidey. That way spidey fans can keep getting frequent movies.

Even if Marvel got the X-Men rights back it will be very underutilized because the Avengers got so big. Not many X-Men are Avengers, and I'd be cool with never seeing Wolverine again. Still want Marvel to get the X-Men rights back tho. That abomination of a universe Fox has under its belt needs to go.

That extreme weight loss and gain is so dangerous though. I remember Tom Hanks said he was in danger of developing diabetes when he did Castaway.

A few years ago Pratt used to rock a beer belly on Parks and Rec. Then he got shredded for Zero Dark Thirty.

Back
Top Bottom