Gucci Mane Feat. Talib Kweli - Poltergeist [Prod By Zaytoven]

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

Are there ppl who are fans of both? Prob but I predict a very small percentage

I am.

Different music in different moods in different situations.

QFT
I am also a fan of both

I am.

QFT
I am also a fan of both

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I am.

AGREED

which is why it doesnt work on the same track

I am.

AGREED

which is why it doesnt work on the same track

dang I like when Kwa goes off ... just sounds weird over a Zaytoven beat like it's a blend or somethin'.

dang I like when Kwa goes off ... just sounds weird over a Zaytoven beat like it's a blend or somethin'.

"What's the meaning of ghetto fabulous ,Not riding the back of the Bus/ I'm a revolutionary antagonist. Some players is mad at us for just doing our music out of love,some underground heads is hating cuz we have fun in the clubs"

-Talib Kweli

That was on Reflection Eternal first album. If you hate on him for this collaboration then maybe you weren't real fans from the start.

"What's the meaning of ghetto fabulous ,Not riding the back of the Bus/ I'm a revolutionary antagonist. Some players is mad at us for just doing our music out of love,some underground heads is hating cuz we have fun in the clubs"

-Talib Kweli

That was on Reflection Eternal first album. If you hate on him for this collaboration then maybe you weren't real fans from the start.

Originally Posted by KIXrUS16

"What's the meaning of ghetto fabulous ,Not riding the back of the Bus/ I'm a
revolutionary antagonist. Some players is mad at us for just doing our music out of love,some underground heads is hating cuz we have fun in the clubs"

-Talib Kweli

first introduction to rap was probably Marshall Mathers

"What's the meaning of ghetto fabulous ,Not riding the back of the Bus/ I'm a
revolutionary antagonist. Some players is mad at us for just doing our music out of love,some underground heads is hating cuz we have fun in the clubs"

-Talib Kweli

first introduction to rap was probably Marshall Mathers

-Talib Kweli

/ Thread

*goes to find pic of Talib in the club I saw earlier this week*

-Talib Kweli

/ Thread

*goes to find pic of Talib in the club I saw earlier this week*

Now I'm ignorant and my introduction to hip hop was Eminem -no that that would be a bad intro
SMH
All hail Gucci and Based God
I'm done here

Now I'm ignorant and my introduction to hip hop was Eminem -no that that would be a bad intro
SMH
All hail Gucci and Based God
I'm done here

you not the first of your kind to post here, actin like n_'s don't know your type.
laugh.gif

you not the first of your kind to post here, actin like n_'s don't know your type.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MchunuDon

I am.

QFT
I am also a fan of both
It's not as uncommon as he says it is. I know a lot of people that *!%! with both Gucci and Talib. If you don't like it, fine; but no reason to get all upset over the fact an artist you like did a song with an artist you don't like. It's just music.

Originally Posted by MchunuDon

I am.

QFT
I am also a fan of both
It's not as uncommon as he says it is. I know a lot of people that *!%! with both Gucci and Talib. If you don't like it, fine; but no reason to get all upset over the fact an artist you like did a song with an artist you don't like. It's just music.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

laugh.gif

what type 
roll.gif
?
MidEastBeast Jedi Mind Tricks and Vinnie Paz is the GOAT type?

roll.gif

U got me, I'm elitist Super back packer from Soho in tight jeans and crochet sweaters, eating bean pies and rocking medallions with black power fists.

Dudes is in here psychoanalyzing dudes now?  
grin.gif
 lol

My point was dude is always on some " Sucker MCs" type steez  talking about " Real Hip Hop". In order for him to call himself Real Hip Hop somebody would have to be fake hip hop, no?

If u really paid attention to dude he's one of the most elitist Hip Hop dudes himself

To me it's like Phife doing a track with BBD after the New Jack Swing line on Jazz

But my ppl love to throw around the hate word so it's whatever

Had I came in here and said why Gucci in stead of why Kweli, dudes would not be in here defending Kweli

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

laugh.gif

what type 
roll.gif
?
MidEastBeast Jedi Mind Tricks and Vinnie Paz is the GOAT type?

roll.gif

U got me, I'm elitist Super back packer from Soho in tight jeans and crochet sweaters, eating bean pies and rocking medallions with black power fists.

Dudes is in here psychoanalyzing dudes now?  
grin.gif
 lol

My point was dude is always on some " Sucker MCs" type steez  talking about " Real Hip Hop". In order for him to call himself Real Hip Hop somebody would have to be fake hip hop, no?

If u really paid attention to dude he's one of the most elitist Hip Hop dudes himself

To me it's like Phife doing a track with BBD after the New Jack Swing line on Jazz

But my ppl love to throw around the hate word so it's whatever

Had I came in here and said why Gucci in stead of why Kweli, dudes would not be in here defending Kweli

the type to run around in ya fake realm of real vs. fake hip hop.

N_ you aint no victim. you haven't been analyzed and you haven't been wrongfully chastised as a hater.

you like Talib and are infuriated that he would stoop so low as to make music with that ignorant jive turkey Gucci Mane.

i mean we all know Gucci's predominantly illiterate fanbase couldn't possibly find enjoyment in intelligent rappers such as Mos and Kweli anyway, why would they possibly want to hear him on a track with one. and forget about Kwelis fans that's double dip and actually like both backpack and minstrel rap. who would ever let these two in the studio together?
eyes.gif

nah i'm mostly *+%*#%* with you though. i don't actually pay attention to Kweli but i don't need to to get your point. but like i said originally dudes like you are funny to me. hell im still dying at Gucci Mane being Talib Kweli's antithesis.

the type to run around in ya fake realm of real vs. fake hip hop.

N_ you aint no victim. you haven't been analyzed and you haven't been wrongfully chastised as a hater.

you like Talib and are infuriated that he would stoop so low as to make music with that ignorant jive turkey Gucci Mane.

i mean we all know Gucci's predominantly illiterate fanbase couldn't possibly find enjoyment in intelligent rappers such as Mos and Kweli anyway, why would they possibly want to hear him on a track with one. and forget about Kwelis fans that's double dip and actually like both backpack and minstrel rap. who would ever let these two in the studio together?
eyes.gif

nah i'm mostly *+%*#%* with you though. i don't actually pay attention to Kweli but i don't need to to get your point. but like i said originally dudes like you are funny to me. hell im still dying at Gucci Mane being Talib Kweli's antithesis.

Back
Top Bottom