Lets do the furrrrrs
His or herrrs
Started gettin on my nerves
So I hit her wit a Brrrrrrrrrrr

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
This was the main track I've been waiting for from Gucci's LP.

Produced by Bangledesh btw.

I'm concerned about Gucci releasing this album next week...it seems like there isn't as much buzz as I thought it would be for an actual studio album

Swagger stupid perfect i might as well surf it and if she aint fu@Kin she get the voicemail serviceeeeeeeeeee
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
weezy

Can't go wrong with that 8Ball and MJG sound
pimp.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Cam ripped this sh*t. This is gonna destroy the whip
eek.gif

Weezy: "Please don't play with me I'll put that pistol on your grandpa"
laugh.gif

Is Wayne's verse first or third? I'm hoping it's first or third so I can cut that bi**h short or start it after his verse

I wasn't even remotely thinking about purchasing a Gucci Mane album but damn, this song got me like
eek.gif
. I hope the rest of the album goes hard like this,that wack a*s song with Usher threw me off.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

I'm concerned about Gucci releasing this album next week...it seems like there isn't as much buzz as I thought it would be for an actual studio album

i actually think his numbers are gonna be a big surprise, something like 500,000.

Originally Posted by ThatDudeChris

i actually think his numbers are gonna be a big surprise, something like 500,000.

So Gucci is bout to outsell 50 cent and Jay Z? Lol

Originally Posted by Cartier Urkel

It's very plausible.

To be honest, It's very likely that he'll out sell 50 Cent in his first week.

Jay did 465K or somethin like that? Yea, it's reachable.

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Originally Posted by Cartier Urkel

It's very plausible.

To be honest, It's very likely that he'll out sell 50 Cent in his first week.

Jay did 465K or somethin like that? Yea, it's reachable.

Drake won't even do 500k and his buzz is bigger than Gucci. Y'all buggin. He sells no more than 150k

Back
Top Bottom