Guess the Guest Speaker...(Contest 20.00 paypal to winner) Winner is prokid404

Hey need some help NT..at my current employer we have promotion day once a year and we have a guest speaker. Last year we had apolo anton ohno and the year before we had sully sullenberger (pilot who landed in the hudson river). So we get 3 clues and we need to submit our answer by Friday.

Clue # 1 Winning
Clue # 2 This person is no angel
Clue # 3 All points start West.

The employees who guess correctly are put into lottery for one of the following (ipad, ipod, movie tickets, digital frames, and few other small items). The first NT member to guess correctly I will paypal them 20.00

We will know the winner on June 30th. A few tips this person has to be appropriate candidate to be a guest speaker (no charlie sheen) and usually from my understanding they are promoting an item last year apolo was talking a lot about his book.

Charlie Sheen

1. Catch phrase

2. Could be a play on "CHARLIE'S Angels"

3. Martin Sheen was on West Wing aka. Charlie's pops...

ok...could be a reach, but I tried
laugh.gif

Greg Plitt

1. body is winning
2. doesn't seem like an angel
3. West Point graduate
4. seems like a motivational speaker

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Charlie Sheen

1. Catch phrase

2. Could be a play on "CHARLIE'S Angels"

3. Martin Sheen was on West Wing aka. Charlie's pops...

ok...could be a reach, but I tried
laugh.gif

im going with this

Charlie Sheen just seems so obvious though... Is this supposed to be tough OP?

What was last years clues?

No I am not Anna most likely another employee trying to win...( I provided an incentive).

Yes it is suppose to be tough and not obvious. Last years clue were (this person is known to wear spandex,  person has incredible balance, this person rise to top has been rapid,) I will provide my guess tomorrow.

Not that much feedback on my post I updated the title to include the contest/20.00 part. Hopefully that will generate some interest....So my guess is tommy lasorda first he won a ton in baseball next he hates the angels (he is a dodger) and lastly all points west..LA If anyone else has other suggestions let me know and you have a chance to win 20.00 

Mark Cuban?

1. just won the NBA championship
2. he's had his run-ins with Stern and others
3. Dallas is in the Western Conference/won the Western Conference championship

also were the words capitalized the way you typed them? "West" could be a big hint...Adam West? Jerry West?

Originally Posted by Sighfur

What were the clues for last years contest?
Last years clue were (this person is known to wear spandex,  person has incredible balance, this person rise to top has been rapid,)  

Originally Posted by frink85

Mark Cuban?

1. just won the NBA championship
2. he's had his run-ins with Stern and others
3. Dallas is in the Western Conference/won the Western Conference championship

also were the words capitalized the way you typed them? "West" could be a big hint...Adam West? Jerry West?
Good guess on Mark Cuban...and yes West was capitalized could be Jerry West.

Could be Sheen - you can probably book him for a knockdown price right now.

Coach Bob Knight
1. Knight has won 902 NCAA Division I men's college basketball games, more than any other head coach
2. Knight was one of college basketball's most successful, but also one of its most controversial coaches. He famously threw a chair across the court during a game, was once arrested for assault, and regularly displayed a combative nature during encounters with members of the press.
3. previously the head coach at United States Military Academy at West Point.

Easy... It's either Bob Knight or Coach K.

I think it's Bob Knight though.

Coach K is known for winning, He's a coach of the Blue Devils and he played at West Point.
Bob Knight has won more D1 basketball games than any coach, known for being a bad!*@ and his first head coaching position was at West Point

Originally Posted by prokid404

Easy... It's either Bob Knight or Coach K.

I think it's Bob Knight though.

Coach K is known for winning, He's a coach of the Blue Devils and he played at West Point.
Bob Knight has won more D1 basketball games than any coach, known for being a bad!*@ and his first head coaching position was at West Point

DAMN! after the previous post said Coach Knight I put all the pieces together to Coach K but you beat me to it.

1. Winning: obvious
2. He's no angel: Coach of the Blue DEVILS
3. All signs POINT WEST: Played at WEST POINT.

Give this man the 10,000 grand prize!

Back
Top Bottom