GUIDE TO CHECK IN TO FOOTLOCKER, FOOTACTION, CHAMPS

Not being able to earn the $20 dollar rewards is gonna suck. Can't get no more free socks!

But on a serious note, I don't think this will give customers incentive to spend more. We want the shoes and discounts for spending our hard earned money, not 'exclusive experiences'

That isn't why. They're doing it to get more foot traffic in the stores since the same person isn't buying it at 3 stores anymore. Increased foot traffic = potential increase in sales

I personally wouldn't buy anything other than the shoes. Joe Schmo, on the other hand, who always struck out before this, might.

Question,
My footlocker flx email countdown is down to 4hrs left. Champs is 13hrs, nothing from footaction yet. Still the emails say check your email account in 2 days. Is this some type of head start. Anyone live yet?

It’s not a headstart
It’s a countdown to when the footapps officially switch over to the new FLX program
I guess when the countdown ends we have to log in and manually upgrade it

Oh okay. Then I would assume it should be fully functional in 2 days etc.
Thanks for the clarity.

Just updated all apps for me. Lost my vip on 2, hoping they come back. They were nice amt's too.

Just updated all apps for me. Lost my vip on 2, hoping they come back. They were nice amt's too.

Same. Miraculously lost two of my VIP statuses :smh:. For what tho? I hate this ****. Countdown ended and nothing happens other than my VIPs being demoted for no good reason. What a joke this is. Where is it? Is the countdown fake? I see nothing about a damn “FLX” in the App Store. This crap sucks hard already. They could barely run the existing apps yet they want to complicate things with this bs.

Yeah. I'm gonna wait till every irons itself out before downloading FLX.

But I just checked my Champs VIP and all my coupons are gone and they want me to sign up again. WTF

Yeah. I'm gonna wait till every irons itself out before downloading FLX.

But I just checked my Champs VIP and all my coupons are gone and they want me to sign up again. WTF

Where do you see the option to download FLX?

I tried linking my VIP number but it says invalid. It's updating my points, said check back later. Do we have to do this to Champs app too? It was better the way it was with the countdown.

473210BF-B18D-4BBC-B8EC-5558ECDEB589.jpeg
7E21B13A-D756-45A2-88CD-C055406471B4.jpeg
reminds me of the chik fila app

I guess my FTA VIP Star Club is gone? When I login it's asking me to sign up for Star Club again on the app, but on desktop my VIP is still there. I thought there was supposed to be a prompt for merging the account to FLX. Are we supposed to just sign up for vip again? This is what I got on App...
View attachment 2505121 View attachment 2505122

Star Club Button...
View attachment 2505124
I'm getting the same thing with FTA
champs and FTL there was a button to merge my accounts with FLX. I'm guessing FTA might just be behind

Just wait they are in the process of updating the points. Hope the rewards show back up but I have paper rewards so I'm covered if it doesn't come back.

I lost like $200 in $20 rewards across all 3 apps :lol: Hopefully it gets sorted out once the traffic dies down

All my apps recently reset so i have 0 points and in X1
Not sure if i'm screwed for the upcoming releases
But i can't imagine hitting over folks that are X3 with a bunch of points
If i need points for a headstart i'm screwed
So i guess now it's time to make multiple accounts?
RIP to the footapps
It was good while it lasted :emoji_disappointed_relieved:

All my apps recently reset so i have 0 points and in X1
Not sure if i'm screwed for the upcoming releases
But i can't imagine hitting over folks that are X3 with a bunch of points
If i need points for a headstart i'm screwed
So i guess now it's time to make multiple accounts?
RIP to the footapps
It was good while it lasted :emoji_disappointed_relieved:

To be fair if you click on the “FLX rewards program” tab it says that the points are updating but yeah it still sucks. They better update my points or they’ll be hearing from me very soon.

Back
Top Bottom