GUIDE TO CHECK IN TO FOOTLOCKER, FOOTACTION, CHAMPS

We'll have to see how head starts work in the new system, but I don't have a good feeling about this, especially "With the new Launch Reservation, redeem your XPoints for even more Head Starts." That to me reads like it could work like the GOAT black friday sweepstakes, where you get a better chance than other people by putting more tickets in. I don't want that to happen.

Last edited:
It’s definitely a valid concern. At best they’re double dipping with the points you’ve earned, basically forcing you to forfeit earned rewards if you even want a chance at future releases.

Yeah only have X1 tier across the board with high amounts spent on all my accounts originally. Probably calling CS to see what's up. Worst time for this update with a bunch of releases coming up

Their CS is so bad. I’ve been trying to get my vip account linked to my email for a year and it never happens

Check this logic.......

you won’t get points from before because they could be used to buy rewards...........but you already received a coupon for the amount you spent. EDIT****. Points are being updated, somewhat. If you had X3, you’ll get a “welcome” amount of 3,000

Boom, done.

only real issue left is folks only having x1 when they should have X3 and that should be fixed by allowing them time to update it or calling to have them update it for you.

Last edited:
Now all my apps want me to upgrade to FLX. I can no longer see my earned coupons...
I think I took a screenshot of my last one...hopefully

they're always good for buying kid clothes

probably should have changed the emails my two platinum accounts for either FTL or Champs...probably too late now

Search “storereceipt” in your email to find your coupons.
4B841AC6-98E4-4D22-ADB1-03E3AA703485.png

Anyone's account still on X1 after the merge even though they're suppose to be higher? So it's taking time for this app to update everything?

my account says X1 and that i have no points. Ill have to call them tomorrow no time today

I got X3 for my account but I didn't get the 3,000 welcome points :smh:

Somehow my birthday changed in my account too. I am now 9 years younger everyone :lol:

Last edited:
Also under (My Account > FLX Rewards Program> Earn > Tell us More About You), you can answer a few questions to get 500 points. Like shoe size etc...

PO

I hope this will eliminate those with multiple bags. Sick of paying resell.

This is so hateful. What if I want to double up on a particular release? I’ll never understand the jealousy. Everybody is not re-seller.

Back
Top Bottom