GUIDE TO CHECK IN TO FOOTLOCKER, FOOTACTION, CHAMPS

The old app seemed to work like the new app in a way for me fwiw. When I made purchases at the same time i checked in the week of release I was more likely to hit. Most of the time it was using coupons on tshirts and ****. Other variables aside just my personal experience and I had 9 accts before the merge.

how long does it take to get points from online purchases? do in-store purchases get applied quicker?

not all headstarts cost 1,000 points either :nerd:

Screenshot_20200209-113928_Foot Locker.jpg

Yep
The OW 5’s only require 4 HS points
I don’t know if that means all HS will be like that or maybe state just got a lot of pairs
Hopefully all HS will only be 4
I figured the 5’s would be 11 HS

Yep
The OW 5’s only require 4 HS points
I don’t know if that means all HS will be like that or maybe state just got a lot of pairs
Hopefully all HS will only be 4
I figured the 5’s would be 11 HS
were you able to put in a reservation? mine shows FCFS at state st for now for the OW 5s

Yeah it’s still there
I entered earlier then got like 50 notifications that it was cancelled
Checked the app and it is still there so I added my HS
GS is FCFS

weird. this is what I see. when I try to complete the entry form it shows no stores.

Screenshot_20200209-121948_Foot Locker.jpg

on another note, I hate that we have to scroll through ALL upcoming releases now to find reservation products :smh:

That is weird I’m sure it’s just a glitch
There’s no way it’s gonna be FCFS

It’s all a mess. Mine shows launch reservations and I’ve got max head starts.

My wife’s app show FCFS.

lol

I've been told a couple times to they should have everything fixed regarding points on Monday.

I doubt it. I still don't have my 3,000 point bonus. Neither does my brother.

It's gonna be a survival of the richest /luckiest. You don't win then you have to go back and buy stuff to earn points again. You win you live to reserve again without spending more. It's gonna be rough the first couple releases.

bought something on friday at footaction.

online to pick up instore. no points yet

also can all shoe stores order a shoe for you if they dont have the size? like i returned a shoe to finishline and the guy said he could order the size for me that i need but the size i need wasnt available online. do stores order based online stock or no?

bought something on friday at footaction.

online to pick up instore. no points yet

also can all shoe stores order a shoe for you if they dont have the size? like i returned a shoe to finishline and the guy said he could order the size for me that i need but the size i need wasnt available online. do stores order based online stock or no?
Don't know how FNL work but with the FTL network its coming from any store in that network that has the shoe or it may come from the warehouse.
For example you try to buy a shoe from FTA and they don't have your size the employee will take the shoe put in the SKU with your size and stock locator the shoe another FTA will pick up the order or reject it and it will go to another store until it's fulfilled .
Side note just for laughs when I was working at FTL a stock locator came up for the Bordeaux 7s we had 1 left we kept rejecting the order until someone called the store saying we had the shoe and we said no my manager was holding it for herself I sold it to my homeboy on discount she was mad I told her they kept calling and she dropped it lmao

Finally got them to put me on X3 yesterday. Gonna go buy some junk td to get these points. Anyone know if they’re still letting us use non-expired coupons from the good ole days?

Back
Top Bottom