GUIDE TO CHECK IN TO FOOTLOCKER, FOOTACTION, CHAMPS

Just thinking since now you have to use points for HS i bet there will be hardly any unclaimed pairs
I bet 99.9% are picking up :lol:
Plus unclaimed pairs probably won't get sold to the public and employees will feast or get sent back

Just thinking since now you have to use points for HS i bet there will be hardly any unclaimed pairs
Plus unclaimed pairs probably won't get sold to the public and employees will feast or get sent back
That’s a good point. That being said, if we ever have another Bred 11/Yeezy type of day where nobody is able to get through and reserve their pairs, it’s going to be really, really ugly. Saw 75+ people in line for unclaimed pairs at all 3 of my local stores that day. Add in millions of points wasted because of server issues? Oh lord.

Employees are feasting period, no such thing as being sent back on these hyped releases.

Man this sucks
I was able to cop so many pairs off the footapps when I struck out online
I was even able to grab a few limited releases off FTA state st
It was so exciting waiting for releases to drop entering the raffles getting check in codes then waiting for the results knowing you had a great chance of winning

Man this sucks
I was able to cop so many pairs off the footapps when I struck out online
I was even able to grab a few limited releases off FTA state st
It was so exciting waiting for releases to drop entering the raffles getting check in codes then waiting for the results knowing you had a great chance of winning

FL and GOAT...

1307E16C-6548-46BE-A127-0B272744D5E1.gif

So i think I answered my own question just now for the difference between X1, X3 etc...

I did an entry just now for the Women's UNC AJ1 dropping next week.
I'm X3 and my head starts show 1/4 compared to 1/11. So maybe being X3 you don't need as many points for a full a head start? Not sure, just an observation.

EDIT: Forgot to upload picture.

FullSizeRender 2.jpeg

PO

Last edited:
Well that would be better. In that case, we'd only have to use 3,000 points to max out our head starts? So 9,000 across the 3 stores and still secure multiples?

Well that would be better. In that case, we'd only have to use 3,000 points to max out our head starts? So 9,000 across the 3 stores and still secure multiples?

Yeah.
But someone on Twitter told me that FTL will just vary headstarts per release.
EX: GR's lower. Hype drops 11 etc.

This is the first time I'm entering so just sharing for informational purposes.

PO

I entered for the hell of it too, and it says redeem 500 points for another head start....so that sounds right.

Am I the only one having problems finding stores for the release? For example, recently for the reverse breds, no matter what zip code I enter it says no stores within 100 miles. I entered zip codes for Chicago and LA footlocker. Same with Chicago 3s, no stores found
Same thing for me. Only thing that brought anything up was when I put Chicago, IL. New York didn’t work LA didn’t work zips didn’t work don’t get it.

So i think I answered my own question just now for the difference between X1, X3 etc...

I did an entry just now for the Women's UNC AJ1 dropping next week.
I'm X3 and my head starts show 1/4 compared to 1/11. So maybe being X3 you don't need as many points for a full a head start? Not sure, just an observation.

EDIT: Forgot to upload picture.

FullSizeRender 2.jpeg

PO

I think HS differ from each release
I’m thinking GR’s only need 4 max HS and limited releases require 11 HS
Wish I had known about the different HS
I wasted 3,000 points on the reverse breds...

Edit:My bad someone already mentioned it

Last edited:
Different releases have different max head starts, AND different amount of points for each head start.

Reverse Breds = head start max 11 = 1,000 pints per head start (total 10,000)

UNC to Chi = head start max 4 = 500 points per head start (total 1,500)

Last edited:
Was just on the phone with FLX team about an order I placed and decided to ask about the conversion issue. Was told they have many people with the status conversion issue and it should be fixed by Tuesday (i.e., platinum coming over as X1 should be corrected).

Being X3 don’t mean jack
Some guy won from X3 and X1 on the reverse breds with 11/11 HS

I think HS differ from each release
I’m thinking GR’s only need 4 max HS and limited releases require 11 HS
Wish I had known about the different HS
I wasted 3,000 points on the reverse breds...

Edit:My bad someone already mentioned it
I recall seeing the message about headstarts varying by release even before the conversion. it's just going to take some time getting used to all these changes.

Yep
Just gotta hit on a couple of releases to the get the ball rolling
Once that happens I think we should be ok

Yep
Just gotta hit on a couple of releases to the get the ball rolling
Once that happens I think we should be ok
Yeah in my theory once you hit on a release your good because once you buy the shoes you'll be adding more points then you spent to win so if I can get upcoming 1s at ftl fta and champs I should be good. But just like other system eventually everyone will have pts and it won't matter. Definitely benefits resellers more but so did the old method

Just got a reply from Footlocker customer service. My points didn’t get added and transferred from a recent purchase. They said tough **** get over it. Seriously **** footlocker.

Seriously? When did you make the purchase?

I feel like anyone who's missing points (me included), aren't getting anything.

Back
Top Bottom