GUIDE TO CHECK IN TO FOOTLOCKER, FOOTACTION, CHAMPS

Is it me, or does it seem like nothing is being shown for reservation on the FTL app. This FLX really does suck

I wonder who calls the shots on how a shoe releases. Is it Nike? I'm pretty sure Nike knows just how much we ALL hate the FLX app. Or will they reserve the FLX app for only super hype/ limited QS kicks. Minus SB Dunks of course? (im still hurting over TS's)

I never got my rewards like they said..did they send it to you guys in an email? I got the initial email then nothing to follow up like they said.

I never got my rewards like they said..did they send it to you guys in an email? I got the initial email then nothing to follow up like they said.
i got the "HERE ARE YOUR MISSING REWARDS" email, and in that email they listed all my rewards with barcodes etc. was no followup.
Got the same email with all of the codes (12 total between all stores). Half of them say they have been redeemed already. Two of them were used by me apparently, but with a different code, so looks like those were reissued with a new code and expiration without explanation.

The others show active in their system (after calling CS). But still shows "redeemed" on my end. They wouldn't reissue the codes to me and told me I would have to call in when I place an order to use them.

This whole FLX **** is horrible from top to bottom.

Hate FLX... cant wait to see what happens with the V's.. they either wont be up for raffle or it'll be a miss for many.. swear this is put here to line the pockets of resellers and the company itself.

It's going to be like 2015 where I basically never shopped at any of these stores bc of their crooked BS.

uhhh...has anyone ever opened their app and it was somehow signed into a completely random person's account? Luis you on here? lol

Screenshot_20200319-165308_Champs Sports.jpg

That is incorrect. We were explicitly told, in writing (on the app itself) and over the phone, that our rewards were still valid. The issue was that we couldn't see our rewards on the apps. They've now fixed the issue, and even extended the expiration date.

The FLX program has been trash so far, but let's not complain when they finally do something right.
And what made them finally do something right?
Maybe the talk of possible legal action.....

“Maybe” ... “Possibe” ....

I don’t deal with baseless conjecture. Show me proof of any serious talks of a lawsuit.

Last edited:
So FLX is still trash?

no one has any positive reviews?

I ain’t opened my foot apps since the UNC 1s where they made me spend points on headstarts for nothing.

Anyone else having issues with their FTA app? I haven't been able to log in for 3 days. I can on a computer but not an app....not even from my brother's phone. Uninstalled/reinstalled....nothing. Something in their end, unsurprisingly.

Anyone else having issues with their FTA app? I haven't been able to log in for 3 days. I can on a computer but not an app....not even from my brother's phone. Uninstalled/reinstalled....nothing. Something in their end, unsurprisingly.
Mine is ok. I'm able to log in on the app.

Had to go submit a request through their customer service and they had to send it to IT......no clue what the problem was but they fixed it now. I wasn't gonna be pleased if I couldn't use FTA.

Man these apps are a nightmare.

Back
Top Bottom