GUIDE TO CHECK IN TO FOOTLOCKER, FOOTACTION, CHAMPS

I Guess What I’m Saying Is My Previous Spends On 3 Accounts Definitely Should Have Put Me At X3 Level (Assuming That’s The Top Tier?)

Any Way To Have This ReEvaluated?
Yeah, thats the top tier. Call the 800 number sir. Hopefully they can help.
thegamemodo9 thegamemodo9 might have some feedback/advice, he was going through a similar situation.

PO

Just now saw this.

So Much Sole 23 So Much Sole 23

Chat with them regarding your status. They kept putting it off for about a week saying it would be done automatically, but eventually I got through to a rep who gave me my 3,000 point bonus manually. I was moved to X3 automatically at the conversion though. They should be able to do that when they give you the bonus points.

bought some clearance vapormax that i kinda wanted but didnt need. figured i needed the points. footlocker won this round

did anyone manage to win multiple pairs across the brands last week?
It was really bad with everyone I know, even compared to the old system. I hit on the 85s and missed on everything else. One hit on the 84/85 pack and nothing else. The other handful took all Ls. Brutal.

i only hit on the 1s so i got points for those. and i had to get 4/4 headstart to get em. im fully expecting to get screwed sometime in the next few releases and end up wasting points. everyone is going to have points wasted at some point. nobody going 100% lol

I meant if anyone won a shoe at footlocker and won the same shoe at champs, etc.

Check your FLX associated emails. I just got something from FTL with my missing reward coupon in it. Looks like any unused coupons are being sent out now.

Screenshot_20200221-143645.png

4 coupons back. Mine all expired last week, so they essentially extended ones I didn't use.

Hopefully they let us use them next week on the Greens.

Sorry FLX too late to keep me
Deactivated all my accounts
How was this important item overlooked when setting up new program?
Thanks for another example to help make my point
They really think this will stop the law suits ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom