GUIDE TO CHECK IN TO FOOTLOCKER, FOOTACTION, CHAMPS

I just looked on FTL app to see what the rewards available are

I only see 8 options, barely anything tangible

what a joke

I add max head starts to every release and have hit once all year. I am convinced most of these FLX APP pairs are getting back doored.

I can't even redeem a gift card. All I see is some stupid *** sweepstakes. The whole app is pointless. Cant raffle my points worth **** so they offer you rewards.. but wait... its a

RAFFLE.

Really wish I could deck whoever created this crap in the face.

Seriously? Customer Service didn't help? I would have assumed they could see pretty easily that personal details on the account changed.

I'd keep raising hell until they fixed that. That's not acceptable.

My apps all crash during release. Is it ne or is this the norm? Never see product until its sold out. Sizes will still show but can't add anything to cart.

Gift cards at back fellas. Last 30 days they been under Reedeem..

oh yeah word is tier0 drops in nyc is dead due to New Yorkers not lining/buying without chaos? Anybody canelaborate on why nyc stopped getting releases

My apps all crash during release. Is it ne or is this the norm? Never see product until its sold out. Sizes will still show but can't add anything to cart.

It’s not just you. All my FLX apps have been unusable for the past 4 months. When I say unusable, I mean can’t even log in.

Basically FLX is helping me social distance from their store associates >D

My FLX account was hacked a month ago. They changed my email address. After calling and emailing multiple times they told me I had to create another account and they would transfer my points to the new account. Took a month but I got it done.

Back
Top Bottom