GUIDE TO CHECK IN TO FOOTLOCKER, FOOTACTION, CHAMPS

My FLX account was hacked a month ago. They changed my email address. After calling and emailing multiple times they told me I had to create another account and they would transfer my points to the new account. Took a month but I got it done.
I know this is an old message, but I came back to it because my FLX account was hacked yesterday afternoon. I thought the app was down or being updated or something, so I left it alone, but then I checked back like 2AM this morning and it still gave me the error message saying my username and password was incorrect (though I used the same information for a long time). I figured then that I must have been hacked and I called CS.

Luckily I was able to access a little bit of my information in my Eastbay app with my ID number and from there the rep was able to see that the account no longer had my email address affiliated to it, so I had to make a new account. I was told that I should see my X3 status and points transferred to my new account later today, but this sucks because the Jordan XI Jubilee reservations are closing today, so I guess I am out of luck with those. SMH

It's frustrating they couldn't handle the traffic for the Jubilees but I guess it just doesn't make sense to do anything about it. If they have to add more servers, it probably doesn't make sense to have that many servers when they're only needed two or three days out of the year.

Anybody else’s first & last name keeps changing to all lower case on your FLX account, no matter how many times I change it back, this keeps happening 🤦🏾‍♂️

It's frustrating they couldn't handle the traffic for the Jubilees but I guess it just doesn't make sense to do anything about it. If they have to add more servers, it probably doesn't make sense to have that many servers when they're only needed two or three days out of the year.
I beg to differ. I think it makes them look completely ridiculous that one of the biggest drops that come EVERY YEAR around the same time causes their apps to have issues and not work correctly on a YEARLY BASIS. Think about all the new customers that they miss out on or piss off with these issues yearly. It makes them look completely incompetent as a company. Also, they have app issues outside of these days too. The Black/Blue 13s was bad today too. It’s insane.

THIS FLX SYSTEM HAS BEEN UNBELIEVABLY BAD SINCE IT’S BEEN IMPLEMENTED!

Anyone having problem with the Footlocker app not showing any stores? Been years since I really went out of my way to cop some sneakers.

I beg to differ. I think it makes them look completely ridiculous that one of the biggest drops that come EVERY YEAR around the same time causes their apps to have issues and not work correctly on a YEARLY BASIS. Think about all the new customers that they miss out on or piss off with these issues yearly. It makes them look completely incompetent as a company. Also, they have app issues outside of these days too. The Black/Blue 13s was bad today too. It’s insane.

THIS FLX SYSTEM HAS BEEN UNBELIEVABLY BAD SINCE IT’S BEEN IMPLEMENTED!
Let's go ahead and assume it makes them seem incompetent. This ordeal happens for every holiday XI release and it lasts for around three hours. Do you think it makes financial sense to spend x amount of dollars to add servers/capacity just to handle the three hours of increased traffic a year?

Sidebar, can someone explain to me how to do the extra entries for Finish Line using status points. I don’t see it as an option in app, is that only showing when reservations are open for you to do this? I just found out this was even a thing after attempting their raffles since 2018, I had no clue this was even a thing 🤦🏾‍♂️😂😂

Sidebar, can someone explain to me how to do the extra entries for Finish Line using status points. I don’t see it as an option in app, is that only showing when reservations are open for you to do this? I just found out this was even a thing after attempting their raffles since 2018, I had no clue this was even a thing 🤦🏾‍♂️😂😂
I find it's easier to do on desktop but you can add extra tickets by going into the app then tap the tab titled "You." Next hit "view my status", then hit "view all" under choose your rewards. That will take you to the page(s) where they show all the rewards currently being offered. Then you can add an extra ticket to whatever shoe is currently launching up until the time expires for entry. Hope this helps.

Status got reset to X1 today...I think I had signed up for FLX in Feb last year. It said X3 until I made a purchase today, then reset back down. Guess I gotta go spend $500 again so that I can keep losing the reserves

Status got reset to X1 today...I think I had signed up for FLX in Feb last year. It said X3 until I made a purchase today, then reset back down. Guess I gotta go spend $500 again so that I can keep losing the reserves

Wow flx resets!??? Didn't know that.

I emailed them to ask that very question. Based on their FAQ the level shouldn't reset.

They did the same thing with VIP every 12 months though, so expect everyone to go back down.

Yah right lol

If its treated the same VIP was, nothing will change. I kept winning even when my account was reset in the old days

Back
Top Bottom