GUIDE TO CHECK IN TO FOOTLOCKER, FOOTACTION, CHAMPS

I missed out confirming a launch in-store because of a lack of push notifications. Anyone else have this issue? All my stuff is set to be on etc. This new update sux

Bought two shirts today at Champs and wasn't credited the points. She asked for the email and I confirmed for the transaction but didn't receive a paper or email receipt. Customer service is telling me I have to go back to the store in order to see if they add it to my account.

Only would be like 1600 points but a little irritated by it.

They were able to find the transaction and added the points. Gave me the same advice(use the FLX card in app) you did as well. Sent the digital copy of the receipt as well.

All is well.

So my flx account/Eastbay/FTL account I’ve had for several years just randomly disappeared last week. I’ve been calling and chatting with different reps and none can seem to find any information in their system about my account ever existing which is crazy to me. Close to 200k life time points and 25k available points gone. I’ve been taking nothing but Ls since this new system came and even been taking all Ls on confirmed. If the sneaker gods want me out the shoe game just say that :lol:

If I were to sell a shoe, can someone return it, repurchase it, and then get the FLX points? He wants the receipt as far as whenever I sell him the shoes tomorrow.

Yes, you would lose the points

If you paid with card you may need to have the card present unless they are able to credit the card without

If you paid cash then in theory he can do that and be a difficult person

Paid with my debit card. I might just keep the receipt because of this lol.

anyone having issues submitting an entry for the patent 1's that release tomorrow?

pretty much since they've been open I've been trying to submit entries on all footsite apps with continuous issues...still need to get Champs entry in and the releases won't even load for me

plus when I am viewing entries I already submitted it is showing no shipping or credit card information

Champs and Eastbay apps still showing that they are “selecting winners?” So champs didn’t get in store stock for the patent 1’s?

Well it happened again. I just decided to buy a white tee from Champs(same location) and didn't get the points/email receipt. I didn't bother pulling up the app as it's pretty much standard issue to ask for the phone # at this point. But again, it's a small amount of points.

Will put in the request as last time and see how it goes.

Well it happened again. I just decided to buy a white tee from Champs(same location) and didn't get the points/email receipt. I didn't bother pulling up the app as it's pretty much standard issue to ask for the phone # at this point. But again, it's a small amount of points.

Will put in the request as last time and see how it goes.
Just pull up your rewards card and have them scan that instead. I usually just save a screenshot of it before I go in there. I don’t like dealing with their CS

I been doing that since it was recommended to me(it might have been you yourself actually) but just didn't have the energy to say it this time lol.

It took a few days, but CS got it taken care of for me. Might be the same process this time as well, but I can just go back again tomorrow. I'll have the time.

Well I called and they said they couldn't add the points because they discovered a 2nd account. Said it'll have to go through the FLX department which may take up to 10 days. The receipt happened to be in the bag but I guess it's applied to my secondary email(never used that account, but guess it still exists).

CSR was being kind of difficult, but just hope this doesn't flag my account. Not going to bother again if something like this happens again.

Redeemed 25K points for Shoe Dog book on FLX.

Anyone else read it before?

Think the points stay, the status/tier will change. From the FLX FAQs though.
FB_IMG_1643494315247.jpg

On another note, bought the Foot Locker branded(LCKR) Red track pants/jacket for $20 for the whole set. Had them mail ordered it since my size wasn't in stock, but should be here by Wednesday or Thursday hopefully.
Screenshot_20220129-161405_Foot Locker.jpg

Screenshot_20220129-161354_Foot Locker.jpg

Back
Top Bottom