GUIDE TO CHECK IN TO FOOTLOCKER, FOOTACTION, CHAMPS

My appe wouldnt even let me enter for the last releases I tried. Kept getting errors which loosely translates into "bruh, you're not gonna win just stahp" :rofl:

I’ve hit on everything lately………They deleted a lot of accounts after finding out employees were entering their friends numbers on sales to up their amount.
Mine were all legit.
A2D8E0EF-C50A-4700-B63A-86D174EE7E63.jpeg
so points do count?

can anyone confirm that? if you're not privileged to know that information don't speculate

Footlocker has let this entire process turn into ****. Footlocker twitter claims the error means to many requests. I clicked the Submit button one time!!! It’s happening for others too for the black/green 3s
C66E652E-E894-42C4-849E-9364710DE4CB.png

Footlocker has let this entire process turn into ****. Footlocker twitter claims the error means to many requests. I clicked the Submit button one time!!! It’s happening for others too for the black/green 3s
C66E652E-E894-42C4-849E-9364710DE4CB.png
That's def not what that means. Anytime I try to enter for anything lately I get error.

That's def not what that means. Anytime I try to enter for anything lately I get error.

Exactly. Their Devs are too lazy to catch the error and respond with a proper error message.

My years of Software Engineering experience tells me they can't accurately track it and replicate it using whatever automation tool they use for testing. But true user experiences trump everything.
Their lead developer and lead QA analyst need to be monitoring social media as this recent build is a complete mess!

Interesting

we’ll see how this plays out

hopefully they roll it out before the coolgrey XI release…that should be a stiff test
heck no…this needs to go live asap because these footlocker devs definitely don’t QA test. The Reservation process is still buggy and I anticipate this will amplify things. I can already see stores not loading and stock getting hammered to the point wear the api doesn’t respond.

Having the increased chance of hitting on a pair with now having online raffles is a plus. Similar to Hibbett's. More than likely still won't hit as I don't have the points, but a welcomed change.

Will probably still be garbage. I wonder if the Footlocker execs and IT actually try to enter and win.

Maybe I’m misunderstanding

sounds like you have the choice of online or stores (up to three)

not both

eager to see how this pans out

only shoe I’m personally looking forward to is cool greys

actually patent leather black/red 1’s as well

Maybe I’m misunderstanding

sounds like you have the choice of online or stores (up to three)

not both

eager to see how this pans out

only shoe I’m personally looking forward to is cool greys

actually patent leather black/red 1’s as well

With any luck, it'll be like Hibbets where you can do both.

This doesn’t change anything, store-wise. All it means is instead of trying to add to cart, go to checkout, etc. when buying online from FTL, you enter their draw.

Entering their raffle to buy in-store will still be trash and the likelihood of hitting will continue to be extremely low.

With any luck, it'll be like Hibbets where you can do both.
I hope so cuz if it’s only one or the other, this is worse than before. If I don’t hit in store, then I don’t get a chance to be able to cop online and vice-versa.

When is Footaction officially folding?

**** is as good as dead here in Houston.

Shipping option is the online stock or the stores listed within your area?
Only winners are people with multiple accounts and million points. I entered to try out the new system but pretty sure I'm just wasting my points

If you do both you gotta use the points on both for the head start? I only entered for shipping option, only one store and it's too far

Shipping option is the online stock or the stores listed within your area?
Only winners are people with multiple accounts and million points. I entered to try out the new system but pretty sure I'm just wasting my points

If you do both you gotta use the points on both for the head start? I only entered for shipping option, only one store and it's too far

Shipping option is online stock. Pickup is specific store location stock. Not sure on the head starts. Didn't finish the entry since the closest store is like 2 hours away.

Don’t see how this is going to be any better. Still gonna be the same dudes with 1 million+ points hitting on every release (which then gives them even more points for future releases), while the rest of us with 10-20k points will continue to take Ls.

Online stock just gives them better chances at more pairs, while nothing really improves for most of us regular folks without a million points available to use.

If some of these releases keep sitting, might be a bit easier to build points.

The issue with the ship to me option lies with them placing a hold on your money immediately, whether you win or not, so if you sign up across all apps, for multiple pairs or releases that are dropping the same week, we’re talking hundreds, maybe thousands tied up with no guarantee & no real shot at getting them elsewhere with no money. I would be careful about it, maybe only do one entry that way, & only on the most important releases.

The only complaint I have about this is when everyone and their mama will be checking the app at around the same time to confirm an in-store pickup which we shouldn't even have to even do. We already took the time to enter the raffle and confirm we want the shoes at sign up. Ah well. Let's see what happens on Friday.

Back
Top Bottom