Guilty Pleasures~Post Yours. Vol. Fast Foods

So I'm in class right now.. I'm done at 2.. and right now I'm really feeling like going and getting some legitimately unhealthy fast food,something good and greasy, I dunno, I can't decided.
What are some of your favorites when it comes to junky fast food?

i love fast food also. it's fast, and it's food and it's cheap. hard to beat that combo.
i also love junk food too, i'll slaughter a pack of Little Debbie fudge rounds
smh.gif

ughhh i dont eat red meat but i always have a craving for a double cheeseburger with mushrooms from "five guys" ughhhh

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

i love fast food also. it's fast, and it's food and it's cheap. hard to beat that combo.
i also love junk food too, i'll slaughter a pack of Little Debbie fudge rounds
smh.gif

the little debbie headquarters is right across the street from my college
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

on the real though i don't eat much fast food...i love healthy food for some reason.

laugh.gif
lurkin2long wrote:

DONT DO IT.

eek.gif
My man L2L stay with the motivation in these type threads..
pimp.gif
kudos to you sir.

I don't even know why I clicked on the thread with that over indulgence-esque title.. a n bout to relapse over here
laugh.gif

Only time I eat fast food is when I'm broke and starving.
ohwell.gif

Jack In The Box chicken sandwich with two tacos and curly fries is my go-to meal.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MoneyMakinMatt

mrscampbell : Pls school me on Qdoba's!!!!

I love chicken quesadilla's, nomatter what kind of Mexican joint I am at, that's all I order…but their burritos are banging too! Especially the Ancho Chile BBQ Burrito. Good stuff but full of fat,carbs, and maaad sodium, but a once in a while thing won't kill you (if you work out, the way I do)

Qdoba>Chipotle

depending on where you live,

i'd go with a California Burrito, extra sour cream and cheese, 5-rolled tacos and wash that %$$# down with a large Horchata!!!

Originally Posted by SpuddyGuNz

laugh.gif
lurkin2long wrote:

DONT DO IT.

eek.gif
My man L2L stay with the motivation in these type threads..
pimp.gif
kudos to you sir.

I don't even know why I clicked on the thread with that over indulgence-esque title.. a n bout to relapse over here
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Those In and Out pics are gunna make me take the leap, Some friends just told me about a local joint called Money P's and they serve a somethingcalled "The Mess" they won't tell me what's in it or what it exactly is, they just highly recommend.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by j0rDan23dunker

depending on where you live,

i'd go with a California Burrito, extra sour cream and cheese, 5-rolled tacos and wash that %$$# down with a large Horchata!!!

Cali burritos FTW, I'm in North County SD so they are pretty much a staple

Back
Top Bottom