Guilty Pleasures~Post Yours. Vol. Fast Foods

i have a thing for those little snackers from KFC. you can get bbq, buffalo, cheesy, or the original chicken. add a side of mac and cheese
pimp.gif

MINE IS SODA... I gotta have it. Coca-Cola is my drug. I want it at night, but then I cant sleep if I drink it. So I drink it during the day. One can a day.THATS BAD. I need to stop.

Coke Zero, Fish Tacos and everything from Adalbertos....Going to be out in that area on Thursday...I just know I am going to eat there. HAHAH

a california burrito, carne asada quesadilla, or carne asada fries/carne asada chips if you're really feeling hungry. south san diego ftw!

Originally Posted by mrscampbellakasarahlee

Originally Posted by MoneyMakinMatt

mrscampbell : Pls school me on Qdoba's!!!!

Qdoba>Chipotle
HECK NO. qdoba = variant chipotle. i hate how they put the green crap in the rice and almost every other ingredient. plus the "shreddedbeef" doesn't compare to barbacoa and the chicken and steak is always burnt and hard.

i've been trying to avoid fast food from now on...i'm eating salad with grilled chicken that i made at home and it's actually really good. have funclogging your arteries
happy.gif

Originally Posted by nicefro

Honey Bunches of Oats. I can run through a costco double pack in a day.

Reading this i was like yeah those is crack..

then i read..

A DOUBLE PACK FROM COSTCO IN A DAY reaction went from
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
to
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
to
smokin.gif
to
tired.gif

YOU WILDIN MY G!

but mine is sitting on niketalk for hours at work.. when I could be getting things done.. one of the joys of being my own boss.

Originally Posted by mrscampbellakasarahlee

Originally Posted by MoneyMakinMatt

mrscampbell : Pls school me on Qdoba's!!!!

I love chicken quesadilla's, no matter what kind of Mexican joint I am at, that's all I order…but their burritos are banging too! Especially the Ancho Chile BBQ Burrito. Good stuff but full of fat, carbs, and maaad sodium, but a once in a while thing won't kill you (if you work out, the way I do)

Qdoba>Chipotle
Bet I found one near my house, I'll be in there tommorow!

And whats this Mrs.Campbells workout plan i need to be informed of?
nerd.gif
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom