Gullah Gullag Island girls all grown up appreciation

Originally Posted by DuvalChevyBoy

I guess this is a good time for my first post...I smashed out Vanessa back in '03. I was a freshman @ FAMU and I met her after some FSU pageant that she sucked in...she can't dance. A couple of my FSU boys knew her, so me and like 5 of my homeboys went back to her place with her and her roommate (bad ratio). We were bout to go to sleep after hanging out, me and my boy was both in the bed with her. She wasn't havin that so she made us pick a number she wrote down. I still remember it he said 5, I said 6, the number was 6. I slept in the bed with her and everybody else was in the living room, I smashed and never even saw her again. I didn't even know who she was until the next day. Obviously no pics, all I remember is that she was from Satellite FL, and went to Satellite High School. Afterwards we used to call her Kyra because she was Keenan's lil sister.

don't worry, man. i believe you. simply because you went to famu and i know how the black fsu broads be with famu cats.

this cartune dude, though. if it's one thing i can't stand is meaningless namedropping. ol' Elidor Kersaint *%+ cats

Originally Posted by TCERDA

I guess this is a good time for my first post...I smashed out Vanessa back in '03. I was a freshman @ FAMU and I met her after some FSU pageant that she sucked in...she can't dance. A couple of my FSU boys knew her, so me and like 5 of my homeboys went back to her place with her and her roommate (bad ratio). We were bout to go to sleep after hanging out, me and my boy was both in the bed with her. She wasn't havin that so she made us pick a number she wrote down. I still remember it he said 5, I said 6, the number was 6. I slept in the bed with her and everybody else was in the living room, I smashed and never even saw her again. I didn't even know who she was until the next day. Obviously no pics, all I remember is that she was from Satellite FL, and went to Satellite High School. Afterwards we used to call her Kyra because she was Keenan's lil sister.

First post!!!!!!!!!
Oh snap, she was in the Miss Black and Gold Pageant in 04...ill...
pimp.gif

[h1]Vanessa Baden[/h1][h3]From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/h3]
Jump to: navigation, search
[table][tr][td] Vanessa Baden[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]Born[/th] [td]September 8, 1985 (1985-09-08) (age 23)
Manhattan Beach, California, U.S.[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]Occupation[/th] [td]Actress[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]Years active[/th] [td]1994-2000[/td] [/tr][/table]
Vanessa Baden (born September 8, 1985) is an Americanactress best known for her role as Kyra Rockmore in the hit Nickelodeon show Kenan andKel. and she also starred in the TV series Gullah GullahIsland. She also did a radio show "Keeping it real with Reverend Al Sharpton". She was born in Manhattan Beach, California and raised in Satellite Beach, Florida, where she got her start in print ads.She graduated from Florida State University in Tallahassee, Florida in December 2007 with a degree in Sociology. In 2004,she won the Florida District Miss Black and Gold Pageant representing the Iota Delta Chapter of Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc. at regional competition in Atlanta, Georgia.

http://
[h2][edit] Civil Rights Activist[/h2]
In 2006-2007, Vanessa Baden acted as a secretary in a group called Coalition of Justice for Martin Lee Anderson. This group protested the death ofa 14 year old boy, Martin Lee Anderson who diedin one of Florida's youth boot camps. These camps were designed to change the behavior of boys who had committed crimes. Martin Lee died after allegedlybeing hit and kicked by guards. Vanessa Baden was present and protested throughout the trail and at the capital after the involved guards were found notguilty. It was a protest as the capital, that turned into civil disobedience when the protesting students from FAMU (Florida Agricultural andMechanical University), FSU Florida StateUniversity and TCC, (TallahasseeCommunity College) blocked two busy intersections during rush hour at the capital. Vanessa acted as spokesman for the Coalition and was quotedrepeatedly in involving articles, none of which connect her with her Nickelodeon past. Vanessa even lead this chant:
Vanessa:Tell me what democracy looks like
Protesters: Peace is what democracy looks like
Vanessa: No Justice
Protesters: No Peace

http://
[h2][edit] Filmography[/h2]
oh and this is the twitter...

she stay posting JO-type messages.

http://twitter.com/vbaden

I was a Freshman back @ Famu in 03. It was loose back then.

...lol, that some crazy @*@.

cartune is a failure at life

This thread is also relevant to my interests.

eek.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
grin.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by DA MATRIX 1

eek.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
grin.gif
ohwell.gif

I actually believe that story.

Originally Posted by raptors29

eek.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
grin.gif
ohwell.gif

Pretty sure that's Cartune.
laugh.gif

eek.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
grin.gif
ohwell.gif

me too
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

she was on cocaine hard at dunwoody high school. and she gets it in like a white chick at AU thats all that needs to be said

oh aight. I'll be there for the Iron Bowl this year tailgating. I better see her there! yes I'm thirsty

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

eek.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
grin.gif
ohwell.gif

me too
laugh.gif

No I'm not cartune
laugh.gif
. Cartune you go to Tuskegee?

naw i go to ASU she be at tuskegee too tho