Guy Jumps Into Bear Pit vol. HELL NA!

Originally Posted by cgutta

was i the only one who thought his arm flew off, but realized it was people throwing stuff.................plus homeboy was getting mauled, must have been an unbearable situation
youre not the only one
roll.gif
i was
sick.gif
for a second and then realized it's only a bottle
roll.gif
Dude skinny jean was too thick for bear to rip it

Originally Posted by Mrhankey123

%%@ did the bear bite off and threw it back?

i thought it was the dudes arm
eek.gif
, then i noticed it was a coke bottle

Glad they both survived.

The man was handicapped.

And the bear...Well, it just went bear. It did what it was supposed to do.

was i the only one who thought his arm flew off, but realized it was people throwing stuff.................plus homeboy was getting mauled, must have been an unbearable situation
i thought the same thing
laugh.gif

dude is an idiot for jumping in though
smh.gif

Originally Posted by tony AYOOO

was i the only one who thought his arm flew off, but realized it was people throwing stuff.................plus homeboy was getting mauled, must have been an
unbearable situation
i thought the same thing
laugh.gif

dude is an idiot for jumping in though
smh.gif

Yeah at first I was like
eek.gif
alien.gif
then I was just like
alien.gif

i was watching this show on tv last week and a similar situation came up.. some guy out in taiwan i think it was, decided to jump in a lions den. He was alsomentally challenged.

Do they need to evaluate the mental health of zoo patrons?? seriously?

some zoos have like a 8-10 foot ditch/moat surrounding where the people are and where the animals are. You fall into that, and youre good as dead.. the lionisnt stupid enough to get stuck in that cement moat. if he is, then youre dead anyways from the 30 foot fall into the cement walled moat.

i guess some zoos just dont have much protection.. I know some exhibits, it seems like it takes almost no effort at all to get in.

That thing that flew off looks like a fish that someone threw in to distract the bear. Amirite? Edit: nvm it was a coke bottle, when it was on the ground itlooks like a piece of fish though haha

I clicked on this threading knowing it was a NOT black person jumping in the pit. lol I'm just saying. If he was mentally handicapped, then he needs moresupervision.

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

I clicked on this threading knowing it was a black person jumping in the pit. I'm just saying. If he was mentally handicapped, then he needs more supervision.

%C5%BCe_co_kurwa.jpg

How can ya not feel sorry?

Back
Top Bottom