Guy Kills Tiger Shark To Save Friend

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Fake.

Fighting a shark for 2 whole hours? With a damn snorkel and no tank?

What, did they take 3 minute breaks in between rounds or something? With someone taking pictures as it was all going down? RIGHT

Shark was tagged up with spears in his back already all incapacitated then dude posed up with the shark looking valiant like Johnny Quest.

THIS IS FAKE!
laugh.gif
johnny quest
pimp.gif

I believe it.

You don't understand how resilient any of those pelagic sharks are.

Did he really need to kill it? I mean I'm sure the shark would've left after the initial attack...

Can't be real, but if so damn killing a shark that's like killing 2 people somebody get this man his black hearts

Fake.

What, did they take 3 minute breaks in between rounds or something? With someone taking pictures as it was all going down? RIGHT

Shark was tagged up with spears in his back already all incapacitated then dude posed up with the shark looking valiant like Johnny Quest.

THIS IS FAKE!

Ture story, It was on NBC this morning.

Fake.

THIS IS FAKE!

Agreed and
laugh.gif
@ the Johnny Quest reference.

Originally Posted by MrMoneyInDaBank

Fake.

THIS IS FAKE!

Ture story, It was on NBC this morning.

That doesnt mean anything. Fake/Fabricated stories have been reported before.

Definitely fake...

yes, sharks are resilient but they are also very strong and smart... and we're supposed to believe that this shark just stuck around for 2 hours gettingstabbed and harpooned? and not one of these 4 dudes (2 of them holding cameras) got bitten? are you kidding me?

Im no shark expert or anything, but common sense and hours of watching discovery/national geographic channels lead me to believe that this shark would haveeither made a quick lunch out of these dudes or dipped out after being attacked

Back
Top Bottom