GUY WHO FILMED POLAND PLANE CRASH ASSASINATED

Originally Posted by devildog1776

I need to proof read my feces b4 I confirm..
sick.gif

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

TeamJordan79

Before we say PUTIN did it.

IF SHOTS WERE FIRED...

Do you agree, that people were murdering people?

With laughter ensuing, Do you agree the plane crash was a murder attempt?
imo yes. i felt it was shady from the start. Presidents and VIP's dont just randomly get into crashes esp since they have the best pilots/equipment.
and why isnt this on the news in any country?

wouldn't you agree that russia/putin doesnt really have a motive in this scenario tho? doing this on Russian territory on the way to a commemorative ceremony at that. Doesnt make sense to me.
Why doesn't it make sense?

The Russians now have all of the physical evidence from the crash. They can concoct any story that they wish. You can speculate but without the physical evidence you can never prove your theory.

I'm Russian and I will tell you that Russia has had a motive for things like this when it comes to Poland (and the other way around holds true as well) for almost 3 centuries now.

However, judging by the lack of attention that this story has received in the western media and amongst western governments, I can agree with  devildog that this reeks of a set-up by multiple countries.

That Polish Plane Crash Truth video is hosted by a conspiracy theorist blogger (she covers, in her own words, the Polish Plane Crash and the New World Order) who clearly doesn't know subtlety in any form, including lipstick.

Not saying I don't believe this report but who is this lady? Anyone in the media can be wrong so I wouldn't necessarily trust A-Coop more than this woman, but @least I know who he is and where he's employed. Really confused on her anti-swine flu campaign, as well.

Don't all ATCs speak English? I'm not familiar w/where this aircraft was attempting to land but having pilots who are fluent in Russian shouldn't be an issue.

I stopped watching when that stupid $*!!% said the sky above Poland was clear. No $**+, but in order to get to Poland ... nevermind, not even worth it.

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Adrij Mendierej?

This guy died?  Prove it.  Let me see a news article that confirms this. Any article. Not one from prison planet or some conspiracy website/blog. A legitimate source.

Stop being gullible kids.
"The author of video was not killed - it was a rumor. Via web forum in Smolensk we contacted a person who claims - author of the video is a guy who works at the auto service near by to the site of the tragedy. User Aml says he is alive and nothing has happened to him. It appears that the info about 'Adrij Mendierej death' was an internet rumor. We apologize for bringing the false information in" - wolnemedia(dot)net

It sounded too crazy to be true

Back
Top Bottom