GUY WHO FILMED POLAND PLANE CRASH ASSASINATED

here's the video. judge for yourself.

http://www.youtube.com/wa...;feature=player_embedded

"Author of the video seen by everyone by now has been stabbed near Kijow on 4.15 and transported in critical condition to the hospital in Kijow. On 4.16 three unidentified individuals unplugged him from life support system and stabbed him 3 more times. Andrij was prenounced dead that afternoon. Russian government claims it was a coincidence."

embedding never works for me.

Yea I heard about this. There isn't much fuss made about it in the Polish news though which is quite surprising.

I'm curious how much truth there is to this as this crash hit close to home.

What happens in the video? I couldn't really see anything when I just watched,

It looked like people were walking around, but why would that matter if that guy was there with some people?

Wow, that's crazy. What a surreal scene.

If that doesn't scream set up, I'm not sure what does.

Originally Posted by Uter Zorker

It looked like people were walking around, but why would that matter if that guy was there with some people?

looks like they sent some people to kill the survivors

eek.gif

what is the story behind this whole incident anyway? 

Originally Posted by CWrite78

eek.gif

Crazy. Looks like the Russian's been on some black-ops %### these past few weeks.

On second thought, why they gotta be black folks walking around in the woods after the crash? lol

Are there really black Russians? And if so, why are they in the woods? Sounds fishy.

I'm black, if that matters.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

416718486_4bde7be26f.jpg

Wouldn't be surprised if the Russians had a hand in it. It got real suspicious when Russia announced that Putin would personally head the investigation
eyes.gif
vladimir-putin.jpg

Look how evil this bastard looks. We all know about all the people he's suspected of killing.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Crazy. Looks like the Russian's been on some black-ops %### these past few weeks. forever
too many dirty things being swept under the rug in that country. don't $$+% with the Russian government and you'll be safe. otherwise, they'll cut your life short (see: opposition,media)

in regards to this whole plane crash thing: I won't be surprised if they were a part of this.

It got real suspicious when Putin would head the investigation
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
I havent been following the issue but there isn't any point now tbh.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

On second thought, why they gotta be black folks walking around in the woods after the crash? lol

Are there really black Russians? And if so, why are they in the woods? Sounds fishy.

umm...cuz the guy was black...
laugh.gif

what do you want them to say, a white guy jumps up...that's not what the video shows...it shows a black guy.

they say "white guy" raising hand...why they gotta say "white guy?"

...cuz it describes the blurry video so people can tell what's going on.

and no, it doesn't matter that you're black.

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

It would be dope if I could understand what the captions say.. Is there a translated version?

there was some english in there

grin.gif

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

umm...cuz the guy was black...
laugh.gif

what do you want them to say, a white guy jumps up...that's not what the video shows...it shows a black guy.

they say "white guy" raising hand...why they gotta say "white guy?"

...cuz it describes the blurry video so people can tell what's going on.

and no, it doesn't matter that you're black.

i think you took that the wrong way

Back
Top Bottom