Guys you thought would make it to the league

Being from Oklahoma, Hollis Price. I knew Ebe Ere wasn't making it

I knew McNamera wasn't making it. Dude is/was just a shooter and if you look at his #s, he wasn't even efficient at that.

Keith Langford- I think I remember him getting a 10 day and making some camps. But I liked his whole swag, pause, changing out of 1 pair of Foamposites into the Jordans at halftime and !%@$ like that

Russell Robinson I think is his name, dude who played next to Chalmer's at Kansas. He was an underrated athlete but a great defender most of all.

Josh Shipp from UCLA.

Brandon Wallace and Terrence Kinsey from South Carolina w/ Balkman. Kinsey had a stint with the Grizzlies, actually put up 20 per as a starter, I'd argue he is still NBA caliber.

James White, I think being such a great athlete preceeds him. He could play in the league. There are worst players than him now without the athleticism and length he has, and dude has the ability to spot some minutes as a PG and is a good defender in college plus 40% 3pt shooter. At worst, he's Quinton Ross or Ruben Patterson with the ability to do great dunks on the break. I mean, Royal Ivey is in the league

Rawle Marshall is another kat who had a short stint (Dallas) who I think is better than the opportunities he has gotten and could be in the league. Ditto Pops Mensah Bonsu. I'd cut Cole Aldrich and/or BJ Mullens right now and book his flight on priceline.com. To a MUCH lesser extent, someone can use Marcus Haislip and Sean Williams (BC) crazy #$$.

Joe Alexander and Luke Jackson- white dudes who can shoot, play the 2/3 and are great athletes. I thought these kats were going to change the game, especially when I heard Luke Jackson tested a 41 inch vertical. He has had a few chances, not done !%@$ in the league.

Some1 mentioned Steve Logan, he got draftted to the Warriors 1st pick of the 2nd rd and they were about to sign him but his agent wanted to play hardball (argued that he was technically a 1st rd pick since Minny lost their pick that yr and therefore wanted a guaranteed long term deal commensurate to what 1st rd picks get) and GS called his bluff and bought in Skip2MyLou.

Salim Stoudemire, better shooter than Reddick.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Gerry McNamara.

laugh.gif

Was first year I really watched NCAA ball, and thought dude was legit.
laugh.gif
Lol thought this too.

Joseph Forte

Back
Top Bottom