GXFR - Griselda by Fashion Rebels | Official Thread

This _ Stove God crazy

Fiend arms tied up like Ultimate Warriors :lol: :lol:

warriorv2.jpg

stove god and rome streetz need to get signed to Griselda.
i'm trying to hear boldy on the same song with Conway, benny and wsg.
Armani...i'm trying...
keisha >>>> Armani but it is what it is.

Armani's bars...they're aight.
delivery sounds similar to nicki minaj
I dunno man i'm trying

Westside Gunn posted on IG that he wants his album out by August and he's recording now. This is the Shady project btw. Given the difficulty they're giving Conway, I'll be surprised if it drops in August.

actually there's hardly any daringer production if any on this. I can't remember the producer list but yeah its mostly beat conductor, sadhu gold, I think jr swiftz is on there and some others.

my theory on them not dropping their albums on shady yet is that shady might be trying to hang onto them longer. I wonder how many albums they owe them. I think they'll sign distribution deals with roc nation once that's up or just go independent and keep the management deal for each individually plus the group.

actually there's hardly any daringer production if any on this. I can't remember the producer list but yeah its mostly beat conductor, sadhu gold, I think jr swiftz is on there and some others.

my theory on them not dropping their albums on shady yet is that shady might be trying to hang onto them longer. I wonder how many albums they owe them. I think they'll sign distribution deals with roc nation once that's up or just go independent and keep the management deal for each individually plus the group.

It's a one album deal IIRC. One group, one Conway and one WSG. Given their frustration with Shady, they are antsy to drop the album's and get out of the contract.

Ah I didn't peep the credits, a couple of these beats sounds just like his stuff

It's a one album deal IIRC. One group, one Conway and one WSG. Given their frustration with Shady, they are antsy to drop the album's and get out of the contract.
Good. I'm real curious to see what jay does with them on roc nation (like I said I'm thinking this will happen right after they finish their shady deal).

Good. I'm real curious to see what jay does with them on roc nation (like I said I'm thinking this will happen right after they finish their shady deal).

Probably get them a better distribution deal than what they had with Shady which is the reason they signed.

True
Off topic but I hope they take che noir and 38 spesh on tour
Spesh really has a head of steam after Son of G Rap. Always thought it was kind of weird that he wasn’t with Griselda more, but you can tell he wants to build something himself.

Sidenote: Flee Lord love. :pimp:

Gets Greater Later really came out of nowhere for me. You can see the growth through each project going forward. Felt like he really found his sound on that.

I need to listen to Flee's latest tape before I make full judgement but I gotta say, what a great time to be a rap fan. Griselda and their affiliates are really just providing tapes after tapes. One of the reasons why I try to buy any merch that drops (since they ain't going on tour anytime soon).

Back
Top Bottom