GXFR - Griselda by Fashion Rebels | Official Thread

d91.gif

When I went to the Griselda show in Oakland a couple years ago Flee Lord hopped in the crowd after his set and shook anyone that approached him's hand and gave them love for supporting.
I was tossed and he was next to me and all I could get out was "FLEE LORD! I **** WITCHU BRO" and gave him some dap and got on :lol:
When WSG was shaking hands after the set on the stage with people walking up to him, we just gave each other dap and I had a way too much of a mean mug on my face from the music and we just made really awkward eye contact and I shook his hand and head nodded and got the **** out of there :lol:

Got my order in at 11:59 too but then I realize, how we gonna really tell if we the first 50 or not anyways? He's selling it separately too so.... The tee is fire though so I'm not mad about it but not looking forward to Benny's shipping time. Benny/Conway need to get on Gunn's customer service level, ha.

Got my order in at 11:59 on the Plugs shirt hope I get that signed Pyrex

Got my order in at 11:59 too but then I realize, how we gonna really tell if we the first 50 or not anyways? He's selling it separately too so.... The tee is fire though so I'm not mad about it but not looking forward to Benny's shipping time. Benny/Conway need to get on Gunn's customer service level, ha.

Back
Top Bottom