GXFR - Griselda by Fashion Rebels | Official Thread

I just don't like that song.
there's another song they should have done from her tape IMO...the one with her and benny thats a trap joint or there's another joint on there where its just her over a boom bap beat that was cool. I don't know the names of the tracks since they were taken down but of course i'll post a youtube link once her tape officially drops.
it seems like they are pushing her similar to how lil kim or foxy brown was pushed but they gotta work on it a little more IMO. her sound is there and the production is sort of there but the rest is off. something is missing..

*edit*
the name of the song i'm talking about is Gucci casket ft Conway. the other song is drill o rama (smh at the title) with benny.

Last edited:
after listening to her more...she needs artist development. it would have been better IMO if they put her on a track or two on a few different tapes prior to her rollout. let the buzz generate organically like it did with benny.

the hook on her song sounds better than the entire song because the vocals fit more. she sounds forced...
she kinda sounds like nicki minaj to me. i'm from nyc so i'm not going to buy the whole "oh well she's from ny so that's why she sounds like that" thing. she's from upstate first off, and every female in ny doesn't sound the same regardless of what part they're from.

dunno, not trying to be hard on her just being honest. the potential is there..

after listening to her more...she needs artist development. it would have been better IMO if they put her on a track or two on a few different tapes prior to her rollout. let the buzz generate organically like it did with benny.

the hook on her song sounds better than the entire song because the vocals fit more. she sounds forced...
she kinda sounds like nicki minaj to me. i'm from nyc so i'm not going to buy the whole "oh well she's from ny so that's why she sounds like that" thing. she's from upstate first off, and every female in ny doesn't sound the same regardless of what part they're from.

dunno, not trying to be hard on her just being honest. the potential is there..
Should have her work with stove god honestly
Could be a marketable thing if you ask me

14C74B6C-6A68-4BF3-94BC-F70F40BBD3CD.png

Back
Top Bottom