GXFR - Griselda by Fashion Rebels | Official Thread

“A painter” action Bronson?

A4CF11DE-E232-4878-82CC-0E02DA4C337D.gif

Conway is dropping too much ****, I appreciate the work ethnic, but this kind why I can't appreciate Currensy the way I want. It's just too much. He's dropping 7 or 8 projects w/n a year, it's hard for some1 like me to soak it in.

Conway's best project IMO. Crazy how recent it is, and how quickly he can put together a quality project.

I skip that Armani Caesar joint.
I remember he played Forever Droppin’ Tears on Live like a month or two ago. It obviously didn’t have the Shay verse. And they probably recorded the hook before El Camino’s sister passed. It’s crazy how the song and the album evolved so recently.

Conway delivered on this. He showed he can do more than the grimey street ****. That's still his home but this is a well balanced album and introduction to people that might be listening to him for the first time.

I told y'all Dej Loaf would come through. :pimp:

Him and Gibbs gotta do a tape together. They got a GREAT chemistry.

Benny verse on Spurs 3 is filthy :sick::sick::sick::pimp: :pimp:

Conway's best project IMO. Crazy how recent it is, and how quickly he can put together a quality project.

I skip that Armani Caesar joint.
download Gucci casket when it drops tho. Conway is on that. he gave a quality verse and the beat is dope. Armani is alright on that one too.

Definitely changed how I felt about that new Boldy. It’s excellent. Already knew he was going crazy rapping, but i’m all the way on board with the production now. Pardon me.

According to Apple, I’ve listened to 49 hours of Boldy so far this year—most played.

In the middle of this Armani Ceaser album, and it’s making me think these beats should’ve just been slid to Che Noir. Not saying Armani is bad or anything, but the skill difference is VERY apparent :lol: :lol: I see what Gunn is doing though. That’s supposed to be GxFR’s Foxy/Kim or something

Back
Top Bottom