GXFR - Griselda by Fashion Rebels | Official Thread

I woke up genuinely concerned we didn't get H8 this morning...

Can ya'll explain to me how they're producing this type of sound with no samples? :wow: :sick:

I woke up genuinely concerned we didn't get H8 this morning...

Can ya'll explain to me how they're producing this type of sound with no samples? :wow: :sick:

I believe if the sample is less than 6 seconds then there's no need to get it cleared. NT producers correct me if I'm wrong. Other than that, WMTSS is full of samples 100 percent.

I believe if the sample is less than 6 seconds then there's no need to get it cleared. NT producers correct me if I'm wrong. Other than that, WMTSS is full of samples 100 percent.

There's songs V Don and Daringer claim are sample-less that sound like it's sampled.
If you have the right plugins on Ableton/good synths to use in studio it's totally possible

There's songs V Don and Daringer claim are sample-less that sound like it's sampled.
If you have the right plugins on Ableton/good synths to use in studio it's totally possible
Yeah its a technique or something. Beat butcha explained it on Twitter and said it’s something he learned awhile back from someone and Griselda reached out to him because he knew how to do it I think. They’re not allowed to use samples for shady releases. I can’t wait until they get off of shady.

Does it even matter if they on Shady or not? They still release projects under strictly Griselda. Pray For Paris is considered a album, that wasn't on Shady. Being on Shady ain't stopped nothing for them. Who Made The Sunshine is under Shady and it's still fire.

Yeah its a technique or something. Beat butcha explained it on Twitter and said it’s something he learned awhile back from someone and Griselda reached out to him because he knew how to do it I think. They’re not allowed to use samples for shady releases. I can’t wait until they get off of shady.

If I was Shady I wouldn't want them using samples unless its absolutely undeniable. It's a headache and gets expensive sometimes.

i think the "this is why i'm hot " guy got screwed cuz that song had like 11 samples on it and he basically aint make anything off of the song being a big *** hit ( im prolly half wrong and paraphrasing but yall know what i mean )

Back
Top Bottom