GXFR - Griselda by Fashion Rebels | Official Thread

Not sure who runs Shady but clearly they don't know what they're doing, or need to rethink their strategy..Letting West and Con go is terrible business musically and merchandise wise..I don't even know any artist signed over there. This just makes Joes point..

Not sure who runs Shady but clearly they don't know what they're doing, or need to rethink their strategy..Letting West and Con go is terrible business musically and merchandise wise..I don't even know any artist signed over there. This just makes Joes point..

They were putting the least of efforts in promoting Griselda. Glad they got out of there.

Well first I hope Benny recovers and has no ill effects from the shooting. Same goes for everyone he was with. Figured with covid numbers going up globally everyone would be in the house as much as possible

If Gunn and the team wanted off shady then I'm happy for them but as a listener I dont really care either way because they're music never suffered. I liked everything they released during their time their. Whatever limitations they had before I hope are gone now and we get even better music especially since Gunn is going to retire this year

Didnt Conway just get robbed in Atlanta too? You can’t be out with a ton of jewelry on and be in a major city without the tool on you, no shooters or security with you. I could understand if these things happened in NY because of the gun laws but the A and Houston? Griselda dudes gotta smarten up.

Glad Benny is okay though. Been a big year for em.

Back
Top Bottom