GXFR - Griselda by Fashion Rebels | Official Thread

00229E08-CB16-472D-BF29-A1BF04F2A688.jpeg

I didn’t believe it until it was on my doorstep. The man is tossing a Pyrex measuring cup. :rofl:

I BEEN peeping the friction. You can tell there is genuine love and respect but at the end of the day they both have 2 separate directions they think they or the other is going or should/could be going.

you can tell they both want to be the hailed as “top lyricist of the crew” and neither one of them probably ever let up in the others presence on that stance. And i think i trickles down to business sometimes.

but thats just me throwing doodoo at the wall.

On a whole nother coin, i could see Westside masterminding some wrestling type scenario and have these 2 “beefing”

would be one of the best battles ever if it played out like that. :lol:

im highed up.

I BEEN peeping the friction. You can tell there is genuine love and respect but at the end of the day they both have 2 separate directions they think they or the other is going or should/could be going.

you can tell they both want to be the hailed as “top lyricist of the crew” and neither one of them probably ever let up in the others presence on that stance. And i think i trickles down to business sometimes.

but thats just me throwing doodoo at the wall.

On a whole nother coin, i could see Westside masterminding some wrestling type scenario and have these 2 “beefing”

would be one of the best battles ever if it played out like that. :lol:

im highed up.
On Some Rock vs Stone Cold Wrestlemania 17 type beat. :lol::lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom