GXFR - Griselda by Fashion Rebels | Official Thread

Dunno, hwh6 is def better front to back than supreme blientele and mixed better overall IMO. I think supreme blientele sounds more like an album but sometimes mixtapes are better than albums and in this case hwh6 has more tracks that I'm feeling, I dont really have to skip around, no filler just straight to the point as far as the tracks IMO.

Although gods dont bleed might be the illest track I've heard as far as production all year...

If you guys havent already you should check out
Rigz
Mooch
Rob gates
Lil eto
Crimeapple
Gorilla nems
Al davino
Mach hommy
Fahim
Anything produced by sadhu gold, dj shay or vdon
Meyhem Lauren
Roc marciano
Rick hyde
Ima keep it 100 and just say what I feel. Action bronson lost a step IMO. The music isnt the same since he started doing that show.

All of them give the same feel and work with or have worked with/for griselda. Feels like I'm missing some ppl but yeah.

Also we still have tt3, dont eat the fruit, reject 3, dont get scared now 2, everybody is food 2, the hall n nash joint, wsg said he was doing something with ghost or the whole wu... he also said he wanted to executive produce crimeapple so theres a lot to look out for from now and into 2019.

Last edited:
I hope benny production is on point.
Gotta be honest, I'm not feeling the first joint off the album production wise.

Hoping for more of what I heard on walking on water, hwh6, gods dont bleed, etc. Type of production. Dirty, drumless loops, etc. Basically wsg's production but Benny's bars and flow.

The production isnt what I expected but...
Tracks like 97 hov and who are you go.
This tape is full of bars. Benny is something special.

Benny is a damn animal, cot damn, Not finished listening to it yet, but Scarface vs Sosa Pt 2, the Intro, RUbber Bands & Weight and Broken Bottles are nuts

"I've been harder, legend that'll still shoot like Vince Carter,
I'm nasty, my flow dirtier than flint water"

Illest bars on the whole album! Benny spit serious heat rocks this whole album. Call me crazy but this is my favorite Griselda release from 2018...

Back
Top Bottom