GXFR - Griselda by Fashion Rebels | Official Thread

Didn't Everybody Is F.O.O.D come out earlier this year? He's put out the least this year but he did release something incredible this year

I wonder:

at what point will we see the official shady records release..?

Will em actually hop on a track..?

Who else will sign with griselda? Wsg said he wanted to executive produce crimeapple and flee been getting a lot of love.

What's good with recognizing el camino? Seems like the love is different after the charges from earlier. Walking on water is easily one of the illest releases in 2018 and can hold it's own to any griselda release this year IMO.

How did em not also sign benny?

What labels are looking at benny after tt3...because you know theres gotta be talk...

How is hwh6 flying under the radar?????

If mach and fahim regret leaving. As a fan it's hard not to imagine what griselda would be with them included. Smhhhhhhh.

I wonder...

I have a feeling they're going to keep the circle tight...don't think we're going to get anything shady related, I feel as though it was a marketing deal just so they get extra exposure.

HWH6 under the radar is beyond me. He snapped all the way through the project and the production is a bit brighter than SB. Love both LPs though.

Benny has to get picked up. Tana Talk 3 is one of the few albums this year where I can't skip a track.

2015-02-22_12-54-07.png

Their latest interview on RR is pretty good. Got to hear a lot more than you usually do from Benny / Conway in these sorts of interviews

Back
Top Bottom