flee lord posted this...new projects coming soon:

flee lord x lil eto
flee lord x 38 spesh
flee lord x dj shay and ricky hyde
flee lord x el camino
flee lord x pounds
flee lord x daringer
flee lord x Conway

also, rj payne is dropping another project soon.

ever since wsg talked over that song off of wwcd I just want to hear that song. the beat sounded like it was fire plus there's nothing like posse cuts.
group songs > individual songs IMO always.

Went to the show in Boston and it was wild. The energy and chemistry between the whole camp was too much - Flee Lord's killed it and his on stage presence was great. Elcamino came through and killed a couple of songs. Gunn came in with the wild WWF life entrance with his ski mask and a bruins fly god jersey, Conway came with the bars all night, and Benny came with that vivid story telling per usual. Overall, it was one of the best show I've ever been to but I'm biased.

And the march!? I've never been to a show where I seen merch get moved like that. Everyone rushing and lining up once it came in (it came late).

Attachments

• IMG_0496.jpg
    IMG_0496.jpg
    368.7 KB · Views: 12
I know the merch will be online later so i'm not gonna be upset about not getting a chance to cop but I wish he'd hurry up and put it on his site.
this tour is only a few dates and most of the country won't get to experience it...hoping for more dates to be added.

Gunn also announced at the Boston show that “Flygod Is An Awesome God” is dropping on July 5th.

It’s gonna be a hot summer.

tracklist for plugs:

1. intro skit
2. crowns for kings ft black thought
3. sunday school ft 38 spesh and jadakiss
4. dirty harry ft rj payne and Conway the machine
5. took the money to the plug's house
6. 18 wheeler ft. pusha t
7. 5 to 50 ft india

drops next Friday.

the tour tee is on blientele.com right now too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom