GXFR - Griselda by Fashion Rebels | Official Thread

we still getting merch today, or...?

again, for the 2343243th time, i'd like to see

black reject hoodies
black/brown tie dye praise both tees (not likely but i'ma keep hoping)
the OG concert tee with Griselda in a bikini on the back (not likely at all. I have one but I want another)
black benoit hoodies
Claire/wwcd tee in grey
hwh6 hoodies

we'll probably end up getting hwh2, dgsn and almighty stuff lol.

we still getting merch today, or...?

again, for the 2343243th time, i'd like to see

black reject hoodies
black/brown tie dye praise both tees (not likely but i'ma keep hoping)
the OG concert tee with Griselda in a bikini on the back (not likely at all. I have one but I want another)
black benoit hoodies
Claire/wwcd tee in grey
hwh6 hoodies

we'll probably end up getting hwh2, dgsn and almighty stuff lol.

He deleted the IG post. We'll see.

Benny Snapped on Freddie HotSpot.
Conway snapped on City on the Map
WestSide snapped on Chef Dreds

Good LP. Consistently dark and grimey.

My thoughts from the rap thread:

if i'm wsg I woulda put a few of the songs from hwh7 on wwcd and take a few songs from wwcd off.
off the top of my head its possible, outro, gondek and connies son or size 42 should be on wwcd. IMO at least. (Might add benny or conway or both on those tracks)
I would've thrown eat from el camino/rick hyde on there too.

I would've put flee, rj payne on the tape on one or more of the above tracks or on something that's already on wwcd.

overall tho i'm rocking with the album and I think its great. production wise I would have had at least one song with no drums and I would have used the beat from the documentary preview and put it on the tape somewhere.

random thought but beats like Scotties and communion (off of wow) sound wu ish. I like that...

This album exceeded my expectations (which was already high) in every single way. It's crazy that this my top 3 favorite releases of the year is all Griselda.

Had to cop the HWH2/Blientele hoodie today. Wore my TT3 hoodie to my in-laws - "who's the kid?"

I've accepted that I'm never gonna see it with WSG. I've warmed up to Conway though and Benny is a clear rap HoFer already.

is it his voice?
delivery? bars?

I think his older stuff is more "traditional rapper" sounding...like the tracks off of hwh2 for example (eggz, eric b, etc.)
you don't like perfect plex ft roc Marciano? that's my fav track of his...

outside of the above, macho on coke, r.i.p. bobby, nitro, overgold, king city, Versace will never be the same, size 42 he's spitting. chef dreds too.

The first few listens is good. I think I need to give it the weekend to come with a clean opinion. But I still find myself going back to their older stuff which all came out a month or two ago :rofl:

Solid release but somewhat of a letdown after...well, literally everything they’ve released :lol: I ended up listening to Elcamino 2, HWH7, and HWH6 right after

Em should have blessed us with old em on may store. Also 50 shoulda been on may store too.

I dont see how that doesnt happen. It sounds like something em would spit over

This is my second time hearing this Eminem verse and it’s even worse than when I heard it weeks ago. Em just can’t help himself solely focusing on technical aspects of the lyrics instead of the actual song making part. He stinks, and the song should’ve ended after Benny’s verse.

Back
Top Bottom