GXFR - Griselda by Fashion Rebels | Official Thread

Man Buffalo be lookin dead as a mfer in these videos. Like a 3rd world country. Know wonder their music so dark and grimey. Reminds me of Memphis rappers.
You ever been? Ain't **** in Buffalo.

Everytime I been...ghost town, bandos as far as the eye can see. Kinda reminds me of where I was down in VA, just more snow and colder.

Grimey af for real in the 716

Didn’t end up copping **** cuz I either already have it or the tee version

Didn't really get put on to the movement until this past Spring. After getting the discography of the collective, I wanted some merch. Debating on getting the TT3 hoodie.

Only merch id cop is the buffalo bisons cap. **** even a regular buffalo bisons cap at this point :lol:

AAA Jay's affiliate :pimp:

Everytime I been...ghost town, bandos as far as the eye can see. Kinda reminds me of where I was down in VA, just more snow and colder.

Nah I never been. You right about Virginia. My family reunions be down there. It's parts where it's just dirt roads and street lights for miles.

Clipse did tell us that in Virginia there ain't sh** to do but cook, bag it up, sell it triple price...

Was talking to my boy earlier today and we're just both amazed by how much heat the camp dropped this year. Griselda takes up at least half of our top 10 of the year. Crazy.

And for those who are into merch, looks like they're dropping new WWCD specific merch tomorrow. Oh and HWH7 on Daupe tomorrow too.

Yeah I like this album alot. Wasnt really expecting it to be their best work just cause they drop so much **** to begin with. This is a very good album and what really impressed me is it seems like Gunn has gotten better as a pure lyricist. He was never whack but their are some good lines on here. Wished Raekwon would of rapped, the start of 50 verse was funny as ****, cant wait for Tana Talk 4. Also bring on the collaboration albums. Roc, Lauren, Skyzoo I'm here for it.

Man wsg knows he puts the same hoodies up every release...

The streets want:

Black reject hoodies
Hwh4 and 6 hoodies
westsideDOOM tees and hoodies
Praise both tees (black/brown tie dye)
Benoit hoodies and tees
Hart foundation rerelease
Something new that isnt just a tape cover

Real ****.

Man wsg knows he puts the same hoodies up every release...

The streets want:

Black reject hoodies
Hwh4 and 6 hoodies
westsideDOOM tees and hoodies
Praise both tees (black/brown tie dye)
Benoit hoodies and tees
Hart foundation rerelease
Something new that isnt just a tape cover

Real ****.

He did put up the HWH 6 hoodie.

cyber Monday release is up...
50% off of buffalo kids sweaters...
the wwcd drop is the album cover with buffalo kids over it.

Griselda got me repping buffalo when I’m not even from Buffalo. Definitely getting at least one of the crewnecks today

picked up HWH7 in red today. Big mad that I missed the OBI version due to seeing a kid who was in crisis.

kinda wish 187 wasn't on the back of every release.
it was dope for a few of them but everything?

also would have liked the wwcd crewneck without the writing on the front. oh well i'm still copping anyway, lol.

Back
Top Bottom