GXFR - Griselda by Fashion Rebels | Official Thread

I saw it too and I thought Flex looked surprised they were so good. Like he couldn't believe these dudes from Buffalo are rhyming like this

B Dot: You’d think Roc Marci shows are a sausage fest but there are some ladies sprinkled around.

Roc: cause I’m a beautiful man! They never seen a man this beautiful do this sh*t. I got an appeal many of my peers in my lane don’t.

:lol: :lol:

That interview was hilarious and I had no idea he had a personality like that :lol:

Conway is 40 😳

Why is that surprising? They been at it since like 03. Westside is 37.

Roc Marci is about 40. In that interview he said that line about being in the club when Jay stabbed Un is true. He was with the flip mode from the jump. 2Chainz and Ross are only 2 years younger than Outkast. Future is 35. People think Da Baby is some real young rapper, he 28. We can keep going. :lol:

I mean a lot of what they said was true. A good amount of NY rappers switched their style to appeal to what's poppin. And they feel like NY ain't really supported/supporting them because they're not from a Burrough. I been wondering why the NY outlets ain't really pushing them til recently.

I watched that Flex Freestyle again and Flex was sitting frontin like they wasn't killing it.

If NY didn't support them, they wouldn't have sold out shows whenever they come There's a bit of an inferiority complex possessed by WSG and Conway and it's fair. I've said if they were from NYC, they'd be everywhere by now, but they do need to begin choosing their words wisely. Benny was the only one who looked uncomfortable in both the Rap Radar and Complex interviews when Gunn started going off.

They made it so if I see a old dude still trying to be a rapper, I have to take him more serious
facts. 35-40+ year old rappers got quality on lock as far as production and bars right now. i'm not even just talking about Griselda, really.

if you're older and still have that dream the blueprint is out there. from a grassroots level its pretty dope to see and hear.

Back
Top Bottom